TTORA Forum banner

where to get ttora stickers?

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  hawaiianbro 
#1 ·
Alright I was wondering where i might get a ttora sticker. Nothing big and fancy but one i can put on my back window or on my ext. cab side windows. thx.

Dave

P.S. I got my toytec/OME lift today i'll be installing it saturday.

#4 ·
thx guys for the quick replys. I feel stupid right in front of my face and i miss it. I must be out of it today. :D Must have been jury duty today that made me tired.

#5 ·
firemandave said:
Alright I was wondering where i might get a ttora sticker. Nothing big and fancy but one i can put on my back window or on my ext. cab side windows. thx.

Dave

P.S. I got my toytec/OME lift today i'll be installing it saturday.
mike hands them out when you go on a run with us.

#6 · (Edited)
cool i'll be lookin for the next run on the norcalttora site. Although i'm really new to this so may not be really aggressive or anything but hope to see other's soon. Actually pry next saturday i'll be goin to frank raines park if its open, so anyone who wants to go for a few hours is more than welcome to join me. I got to be at work at 4 or so so thats why just a few hours.

#11 ·
firemandave said:
cool i'll be lookin for the next run on the norcalttora site. Although i'm really new to this so may not be really aggressive or anything but hope to see other's soon. Actually pry next saturday i'll be goin to frank raines park if its open, so anyone who wants to go for a few hours is more than welcome to join me. I got to be at work at 4 or so so thats why just a few hours.
if you havent already, sign up for the norcal mailing list. we get the email updates better than the norcal web page's calendar.

#12 ·
hammerdown said:
if you havent already, sign up for the norcal mailing list. we get the email updates better than the norcal web page's calendar.
lol office space rocks :xcrazy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.