TTORA Forum banner

Toy Run - Nov. 19, 2011 - Tracy City, TN

11K views 89 replies 23 participants last post by  cztheman64 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
the DamnLocals 4x4 are having their annual toy run this year November 19th.

Bring a $10 toy or cash to donate and ride all day

meet at the old high school at 8am. trail rides start leaving around 9

(old High School)

Alma Mater Theatre‎
14399 US Highway 41
Tracy City, TN 37387

more details as i get them

RSVP on the Facebook Event Page:

ELAINE SHADRICK ANNUAL TOY RUN

#7 ·
the laurel trails campground is only a few miles from the old high school where we will all meet saturday morning. its the same campground we have used for SETO and they have plenty of room for ya
not sure what time saturday morning we plan on meeting. but when i hear more details i will let everyone know.

#8 ·
thnks for the updates on this Cam - did you have a good ride with them saturday?

We were late last year for the toy run, but i enjoyed the ride that we took with you, blake, aj, etc. we should just do that again :)

#23 ·
didnt even see this...

yea it was good i rode with them to the cabin, parked my truck rode with sam up mossy rocks and down the 'new trail'... drove sams buggy up the bunny trail a little bit before i blew the slave cylinder :( ... had the meeting went to the sandplant after dark. that place was pretty cool then headed out. ill join up with them and help out where i can, the damn locals are a great group!

#24 ·
I'm gonna need more than just "Meeting at the old highschool". This will be my first trip to Tracy City and I'm not firmiliar with the area.

I'll be staying at the camp ground posted above that Friday night, I'm sure I could follow someone from there to meet up with you guys?

Or maybe an address of the trail head? And I can meet ya'll there?

#25 ·
Never been to Tracy and you want the address to the trail head (which one)??? Well that could go bad quick, best bet would be to follow someone that has been there. You could ride down there for a few days and then wind up someplace you real don't want to be.

#27 ·
see the first post where is says more information to come?

the DL haven't even firmed up all their plans for this yet ... calm down, you've got two months :)

#38 ·
Some of the Flat Top bunch will likely get in on this too. I'm assuming (yeah i know) we can leave tow rigs & trailers at the high school? We may be coming up the morning of the ride.

#40 ·
The DL's will get more info together about this as it gets closer ... and we'll pass it on as we have it. They're good at organizing their runs, they just need time to get all the details together.

#45 ·
Yes, i am a mo-ron. I always think the elementary school is the high school and the "old" high school a church. My bad, im going to shutup now.

#47 ·
lol, thats why i try to do most of the event information posting ... colin is confusing.

i'll update the first post when we get more info about the ride. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.