TTORA Forum banner

Oct 13th and 14th.

5K views 36 replies 11 participants last post by  YotaFun 
#1 · (Edited)
Who's camping or planning on it? If we get a head count we might be able to get lynn or Mike to reserve us sites at RC. I'm planning on going and camping fri nite, and sat night. So lets get this going.....just post up under me.

1. Jordan & BJ

#11 ·
Ok cool, Ill see if i can gather someone for the drive to chill with. Whats camping arrangements? Im guessing primitave? Also ive got a friend who does photography who might be willing to do some shots if anyones willing to drive him on some trails that my truck wolnt be seeing.

#13 ·
Bryan and i are camping on sat. night

brad and jason might be camping on friday night and saturday night... is anyone else camping friday night??

#14 · (Edited)
Ok Mark this is what it looks like

Fri & Sat.
1. Me and BJ
2. Jason
3. Brad

Sat.
1.Mark & Bryan
2.Joe?
3.Ferrarcj?
4.SilverSeven?
5.Chris (my buddy with the Cherokee)?

I would like to IM Mike tomorrow to see if we can get sites together. That would be sweet. Im planning on picking up BJ after work and heading up the RC. Ill see if I can score some firewood.

#17 ·
Ok Mark this is what it looks like

Fri & Sat.
1. Me and BJ
2. Jason
3. Brad

Sat.
1.Mark & Bryan
2.Joe?
3. Mike? Crawyota
4.Ferrarcj?
5.SilverSeven?
6. Chris (my buddy with the Cherokee)?

I would like to IM Mike tomorrow to see if we can get sites together. That would be sweet. Im planning on picking up BJ after work and heading up the RC. Ill see if I can score some firewood.
I'M just wheelin on sat . not camping

#15 ·
Ok, Saturday there is a meet having to do with Oktoberfest.. Is this the same thing? or are there 2 meets this day.. I want to go wheeling you with all hecksa bad but I think I am going to something called oktoberfest on Saturday.

Rodge, what if i just decide to give it to you?

#33 ·
Well
There is no if ands or buts about taking Dave's Truck, Tess will be out of comission for a LONG Time....

Here are the photos as to why....

I will start with another thread about it, but yeah.....

#36 ·
HEY ALL, I just wanted to say i had a decent time ot this weekend, but I did find out the limits of my 4runner, needless to say no more blues till the lift and better armor. Jordan thanks again for doing my sliders, I did bash them up this weekend on the blues. sunday we did greens , the grlfriend nerves were shot from the blues the day before, worrying about the Xterra. I think next time I got out , I want to be a passenger wit one of you all.

#37 ·
Yeah, I must say after running the blues and having to drive that X I learned that Armor is definitely on its way.

Dave you think her nerves were shot, I was the one that blew a blood vessel in my eye lol!

Anyway, It was a good trip and I myself learned a lot for what I have to do after I get Tess back and fixed, or if i get a trail rig...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.