TTORA Forum banner

Are you going to National TO in KY?

Are you planning on going to National TO?

4K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  Marcopolo 
#1 ·
Hey folks, we are currently planning some events for the 2008 year and need to know how many of you are planning on attending National TakeOver this year. As some of you may already know, the dates and location have been finalized. Details can be found here: http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92137

So in preperation for events such as TXTO, I'm just trying to get an idea of how many TX members are planning on going to National TO.

#5 ·
Penciling me in....but if it is too close to TXTO, then TXTO is the one to go to. Much closer.

#10 ·
I'm going, will be taking the FJ. Anybody that decides they want to go and would like to caravan let me know. Or, if anybody wants to ride with me let me know. As long as you chip in for gas you're more than welcome to ride with me.

Harold, hopefully you can schedule the TXTO well before or well after the NatTO because I would like to attend it as well.

Thanks

#12 ·
Harold, hopefully you can schedule the TXTO well before or well after the NatTO because I would like to attend it as well.

Thanks
I hope so too. I was hoping NatTO came a little earlier this year so that we could still manage NatTO, TXTO, and the Halloween run separately. Adam and I are currently working on getting things planned out. We'll get dates posted soon.

#16 ·
Not going to make it to that run, don't have the green or the spare vacation time. Would like to make the TXTO this year though. Try and nail down a date soon. I am supposed to bid on vacation time 3/10.

#21 ·
Thanks for the info. I have to do vacation bids tomorrow. I'll try and get the time off. Where we having it ? Katemcy ?

#25 ·
I am assuming it would be at Katemcy since the Halloween run is at Barnwell. I hope it is at Katemcy, I want to bring my wife and son. I have a cousin with a ranch about 8 miles from the park :)

Laters...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.