TTORA Forum banner

New Years Day Lake Pillsbury Run

6K views 41 replies 6 participants last post by  hytenor 
#1 ·
#3 ·
hey Pete, how hard is lake pilsbury, is it easy enough for a newbie? i want to go wheelin that weekend. i wheeled with you up at cloverdale at hytenor's ranch, and that was the last and first time i went wheelin, but i would really like to go. who all is going? and can i get directions to the meeting spot? one last ? is it just a day run or would you guys be camping? thank you.

Drew

#4 ·
Skyhigh04 said:
hey Pete, how hard is lake pilsbury, is it easy enough for a newbie? i want to go wheelin that weekend. i wheeled with you up at cloverdale at hytenor's ranch, and that was the last and first time i went wheelin, but i would really like to go. who all is going? and can i get directions to the meeting spot? one last ? is it just a day run or would you guys be camping? thank you.

Drew
You would be just fine, It is open to everyone. We are meeting at the Coddingtown Mall at 6:30am, leaving at 7am. It is just a day run. If you want more info you can e-mail me and get my phone number.

Pete

#5 ·
TRD4ME / PARKSOFFROAD.COM said:
Every year we make a new years day run to Lake Pillsbury to play in the mud and snow. Here is the link to last years run:

http://www.parksoffroad.com/all%20old%20trips/pilsbury1-1-04.htm

We will be meeting at the Coddingtown shopping center in Santa Rosa at 6:45am, leaving at 7am on January 1st. All are welcome!
Dang, 6:45??!! that gets me up at 5 just to get there, LOL

I'm still thinking about this one...

#6 ·
hytenor said:
Dang, 6:45??!! that gets me up at 5 just to get there, LOL

I'm still thinking about this one...
You have not said no because you are still remembering how much fun it was last time.... the rain, the sleet blowing in at 45 degree angles, the freezing cold, the mud and snow. You had way too much fun.

#8 ·
You have not said no because you are still remembering how much fun it was last time.... the rain, the sleet blowing in at 45 degree angles, the freezing cold, the mud and snow. You had way too much fun.
...the sliding down that hill wondering if the tires would ever grab something solid...;)

#11 ·
Trueno said:
IL BE THERE!

Nobody here probably knows me because this is my second post ever....

Uh, hi everybody..... :(
If you need directions drop me an e-mail!

#12 ·
Trueno said:
IL BE THERE!

Nobody here probably knows me because this is my second post ever....

Uh, hi everybody..... :(
"How sweet, fresh meat" :xdevil:

#14 ·
Kyoteh said:
lol! Ya know, there'd be quite a few I don't know yet on this run. I just may have to figure out a way to get my butt out there! :cool: (yes, I'm still undecided.... sigh.....)
<reverse psychology>
You know, your truck is still kinda small with little cutsie tires and all... maybe you should not come along.
</reverse psychology>

#15 ·
<reverse psychology>
You know, your truck is still kinda small with little cutsie tires and all... maybe you should not come along.
</reverse psychology>
Dang it, Peter! You *had* to say that, didn't you. ;-) You *know* I can't resist showing how well "cute" can do! lol! Just gotta see about one other thing first. (think I've got the gas cost issue taken care of. ;-) I can eat a few more tuna sandwiches to defend my cute little truck's honor! lol! ) Dang, some of you guys are getting to know me too good! lol!!!!

#16 ·
<reverse psychology>
</reverse psychology>
yea, and she's just a girl too. do they even know how to wheel??

:p

I'm still undicided as well. getting up at 4am or earlier after all this sleeping in until 9 may be an imposibility.

#17 ·
hytenor said:
yea, and she's just a girl too. do they even know how to wheel??

:p

I'm still undicided as well. getting up at 4am or earlier after all this sleeping in until 9 may be an imposibility.
Now you really did it! lol! And if *I* can get up early to do this then *YOU* can. Unless of course you're afraid to go against this little girl in her cute little truck. :xdevil: :D (oh, wait, I still gotta make sure I'm not suppose to be someplace else first!)

#18 ·
Kyoteh said:
Now you really did it! lol! And if *I* can get up early to do this then *YOU* can. Unless of course you're afraid to go against this little girl in her cute little truck. :xdevil: :D (oh, wait, I still gotta make sure I'm not suppose to be someplace else first!)
I've seen you wheel...too radical for me, LOL

#20 ·
Kyoteh said:
Dang it, Peter! You *had* to say that, didn't you. ;-) You *know* I can't resist showing how well "cute" can do! lol! Just gotta see about one other thing first. (think I've got the gas cost issue taken care of. ;-) I can eat a few more tuna sandwiches to defend my cute little truck's honor! lol! ) Dang, some of you guys are getting to know me too good! lol!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

#21 ·
Kyoteh said:
ROTFL! And helped with repairs. lol! Just wait until the new tires come! Weeeeeee! (hopefully in Feb. We'll see) :p
dang! you wear out those "new" ones already??

#22 ·
hytenor said:
dang! you wear out those "new" ones already??[/QUOTE

lol! Yep! put 10K on those puppies! They didn't have a lot left. And ran a nail in one. So 1 of those 4 is plugged and 1 needs a repair. 1 of my originals is plugged as well and also don't have much tread left. That poor truck has nearly 45K miles on it already and it's not quite 2 years old. So I'll get new ones (got 1/2 the money already and more comin' for my b-day!!!!) while I can still save these for spares. :eek:

#25 ·
Kyoteh said:
hytenor said:
dang! you wear out those "new" ones already??[/QUOTE

lol! Yep! put 10K on those puppies! They didn't have a lot left. And ran a nail in one. So 1 of those 4 is plugged and 1 needs a repair. 1 of my originals is plugged as well and also don't have much tread left. That poor truck has nearly 45K miles on it already and it's not quite 2 years old. So I'll get new ones (got 1/2 the money already and more comin' for my b-day!!!!) while I can still save these for spares. :eek:
damn, woman...you are rough on your toys, LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.