TTORA Forum banner

May 27th - Memorial Day Run

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Glory 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I was thinking we haven’t all been out together in a little while so ...
Long weekend = Let’s get out there!

Sunday May 27

Let’s have some suggestions on where you guys want to go. An all day trip is fine with me as Monday is a holiday for most respectable folks ;)

Post your suggested trail and we will pick one.

Please, also post if you’re in - then copy & paste the list.

List:
1. Glory

#3 ·
Thanks Carl - edited to correct date.

So who wants to go wheel?

#4 ·
I know it's not tough, but I'll throw it out there. I just did a prerun of the SNORE course in Caliente. It's gorgeous!

I'm thinking run up 93 to Kane Springs Rd. From Elgin we can run up the hill to Ella Mtn. There is a reservoir back in there to stop at for lunch. Continue on graded roads through Barclay. It will lead us out to beaver dam rd. From there we can head up to Cathedral Gorge. It will most likely be time to turn back by then.

This could be that "Family Run" I suggested.

#5 ·
Sounds great Peaches.... How is the bambino?!?

Who is coming out with us?

#9 ·
Headed to Bishop for Mule Days this weekend. You guys have a good time if you go. I've been all up in that area that Derrek is talking about and it is some pretty country!

#10 ·
Come on fells head out on an easy run with us.

If your reading this and never been out on a run with us, this one would be perfect. It will be a nice relaxing ride with some very nice views.

If we don't get 5 or more, I ill just end up working at the shop instead of going on the run.

#14 ·
Not enough participation to make the run happen this time.

Maybe we can get more guys to go out on the next run we post up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.