TTORA Forum banner

ARB BUMPER!! Philadelphia, PA area

4K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  steve604 
#1 · (Edited)
Sollllld

#3 ·
I would strongly disagree with the second half of that statement. They are about $750 brand new with all the bolts, brackets, and fresh powder coating......

And they are all winch compatible. Its nothing special there is no winch specific model

Call me a "poser" but your attitude in your first post may be killing your sale as well No one wants to deal with a douche bag seller

#16 ·
.....They are about $750 brand new with all the bolts, brackets, and fresh powder coating......
I'll give you $350 cash that's it, on the way back from DC soon, for your price I can get it brand new...
.....I bought mine brand new from 4wp 750 shipped....
So much shit talking and price bashing yet no one has backed up their talk with some actual places where you can buy this bumper on the cheap. lots of shit was real cheap 5 years ago, even 2 years ago... how does that matter now??

even better is most of the people talking shit here DON'T EVEN WANT THE BUMPER!! how big of a prick do you have to be to go out of your way to bash the price of a product that you don't even want, that is in excellent condition, and is several hundred dollars cheaper than any advertised price in the area???

i'm all for calling him out if a company is selling it for cheaper, i'm sure he would like to know too... but there isn't.

so far he is the only one that has backed up the reasoning for his price... anyone care to back up their bull shit??

#4 ·
whatever...

opinions are like assholes, everyone has one...

Oh, and yes there were a few made that were non-winch... just not made @ this time that I'm aware of... as I had one of those too.

get your facts straight kiddo... and where in the east coast are they the price you say they are? or anywhere for that matter... shipping & tax...

Do all a favor & post up the best deals for such a bumper & share it then...

Thanks for the bump though! Always fun to see how these sale threads play out!

and That's Mr. Douche Bag to you...

#5 ·
Just about 2 years old, winch one too... off my 02' Tacoma. No damage/issues, just expected scuffs & marks from hwy driving/bugs, some trail branch pinstripes, etc. Has the 3 other piece for mounting, no bolts included. Sold the truck, buyer did not want. Pics later... You all know what they look like, it's not faded or rusty... and if you wine about the price and "being used" you are a poser & have no need for such an item. You are saving on shipping & sales tax!! $675 come & get it!! NO SHIPPING! I know the deal but the depot for greyhound is too far from me & I have no desire to bubble wrap up...

Package deal for $800 if you want my brand new Budbuilt front skid plate too!!
I would strongly disagree with the second half of that statement. They are about $750 brand new with all the bolts, brackets, and fresh powder coating......

And they are all winch compatible. Its nothing special there is no winch specific model

Call me a "poser" but your attitude in your first post may be killing your sale as well No one wants to deal with a douche bag seller
The only good points ive seen on this post

#7 ·
I paid $750 Canadian brand new a couple of years ago locally when the Canadian dollar was worth less than the u.s. dollar. At the same time 4wheelparts was selling them for $650 with free shipping to any of their stores.

Just sayin.......

#8 ·
ok, so...

This is fun...

If you can get one for $675 then go do it... but I call bullshit on that... show me to prove me wrong & help out the others who may want such a bumper! ... the best price is $788 that has been found as of late (could change daily on some sites). 4wheelparts does not have that price now... and, um, just less than 2 years ago when I got this, they did not have that price, especially not with free shipping... I looked all over, just as y'all do...

hahahah $350... are you high? sorry, this is not an "offers" sale...

#9 ·
Hey bud I bought on 2 years ago from 4wheel parts and it was under $750 and they always have free in store pickup. I missed a sale but for awhile they were about $650 with the free in store pickup The going price for these used seems to be bout $400 for a nice one. Maybe $500 if you have to go through the trouble of shipping. How would i know this? i was going to sell mine too.

I think some people on here wanted to help you make a sale, take or leave the advice. I highly doubt you will see your used, and not in perfect shape bumper for 90% of the price of a new one. Good luck

#10 ·
great, but

That's no where near the price of one now & they are no different... and no 4wheelparts anywhere in the northeast close to here...so it's kinda irrelevant...it's like someone not liking the price of a tacoma in CA, because it's sig. more than one on the east coast... who the hell would really pay over $200 more for a "new" one just because it has no scratches (minor) for something that is designed for everything but being a "pretty" piece?

To get a new one in the tri-state area of me would be in the mid-to high $800's after shipping @ best, no shops really stock them due to size & space consuming, so most have to be special ordered anyways... there are plenty of people who think this is great price... just no you or couple others, and thats fine...

Arguing on the internet is like winning a gold medal in special olympics...

Thanks for all the .02

#11 ·
#13 ·
really...

Has anyone looked @ prices as of this month, this week, today... before adding their .02?? I don't think so...

4wheelparts shipped: $908

Slee off road: $876 W/out shipping

Relevance Seller rating Condition Tax and shipping (estimated) Total price Base price
Amazon.com 6,553 seller ratings New No tax + Free shipping $969.80 $969.80
AutoAnything.com 2,090 seller ratings New No tax + Free shipping $889.95 $889.95
Fat Bob's Garage 34 seller ratings New $881.64
Quadratec 9 seller ratings New $893.99
AutoShepherd.com Show all 2 101 seller ratings New No tax + Free shipping $901.01 $901.01
SuperTruck USA No rating New $893.99
Acme Jeep Parts No rating New $893.99
Jeeperz Creeperz No rating New $925.95
Savanna Jones No rating New $893.99
Performance 4 Trucks 47 seller ratings New Tax: $51.36 + Free shipping $907.35 $855.99
View all 18 online stores »

SO HOW THE HELL IS $675 OUT THE DOOR, TOO HIGH? IF YOU ARE CLOSE & WANNA P/U THIS A FUCKIN DEAL...

Who gives a shit what we paid way back when... I paid $856, picked up in NJ @ 4x4parts...

YOU (meaning anyone, not directed @ anyone specific) CAN NOT GET ONE CLOSE TO THIS IS PRICE NEW IN MY AREA... YOU WANNA WASTE MONEY FOR A MORE SHINEY, LESS DIRTY ONE...THEN GO AHEAD...

#14 ·
and...

I find it funny that people bash the shit outa prices for something they are not even remotely interested in buying... and by saying that people on here would buy a new one (which has no benefit over a good used one) @ a higher price...

Is no one thinking about what it is? it's a bumper, a damn great one @ that...

how does 22 months & a few COSMETIC scuffs & marks depreciate body armor at least $350!?

If someones believes this & trying to buy under this pretense, it just validates my initial comment of one being a poser & just wanting to "look cool"...

Damn, I did what I told myself I'd never do...get caught up in bull-shit ignorance in a forum...

anywho... BUMP FOR A NEW WEEK!

#15 ·
there is no feeling like buying brand new shit. having a brand new arb bumper sitting in my garage waiting to get installed on my truck gave me a chubby.

buying a used bumper and looking at it on the garage floor before installing is disappointing unless you got a smoking deal on it that makes you feel good. otherwise all you think about is the problems with it like scuffs, scratches, missing hardware etc.

i would definitely pay an extra couple hun just for that new shit feeling.

#17 ·
this is why we're leaving him alone now. he has justified his price to himself which is all that matters.

#23 ·
huh? what's this about diesels?

#18 ·
#21 ·
really, read my post...

Look, It doesn't fawking matter if a price in Dallas, Denver or some where is CA... that has ZERO to do with my Price in PA... I'm not shipping...so who the hell cares... Drive your ass across the county & go get that one... or deal with the shipping issue.

#20 ·
If the one in Dallas linked above is wanting 500, the one in Philly is well worth the price he is asking..... IMO

#24 ·
Is this still available?

#25 ·
I have never seen someone that can't sell an ARB properly to a Toyota 4x4 forum, this is just too funny... I wasn't high at the time of my "offer" but you should come by and smoke some with me, I think you need it now!

#30 ·
good point. toyota forums are like fat kids on donuts when it comes to used arb stuff going up for sale. you have to be a pretty serious douchebag to fuck this up.

#28 ·
All guys from Philly are jagoffs like this....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.