Konig Countersteer Offroads

21K views 50 replies 21 participants last post by  Taco Eric 
#1 ·
Picked 'em up today. I'm diggin 'em!

See less See more
#9 ·
Very nice, resembles the TE37.

#11 ·
nice looking ride! If they come in black i'll look into them wheels!!

#13 ·
They do come in black, but they already sold out. They will do another run of these in the near future, so just keep checking with them.
For $600 shipped I will retract my comment on buying bling wheels over suspension and other important stuff. Its one of the cleanest singlecabs out there hands down. Nice

Is that Brock's old tire carrier?
Yeah, and I got them for cheaper because I could pick them up. They made a huge difference in several ways. It's quicker because they are so much lighter, and the offset is s much better, I don't have to run spacers anymore. Thanx for the nice compliments, and yes that is Brocks old spare tire carrier.

#12 ·
For $600 shipped I will retract my comment on buying bling wheels over suspension and other important stuff. Its one of the cleanest singlecabs out there hands down. Nice

Is that Brock's old tire carrier?

#15 ·
I think those would look awesome on my truck in black!! I'll keep and eye on them. If i don't find a good deal on 15x8 Mojaves for a reasonable price i'll check them out!

do you have a pic of how for out they stick from the fender? I'm trying to get mine a little wider than stock. I have an 04.

#17 ·
I think those would look awesome on my truck in black!! I'll keep and eye on them. If i don't find a good deal on 15x8 Mojaves for a reasonable price i'll check them out!

do you have a pic of how for out they stick from the fender? I'm trying to get mine a little wider than stock. I have an 04.
Stock BS is 4.5"

Stock rim size is 7"

16X8 with 4" backspacing will push the tire out .5", and 1" out past the fenders because the 1" wider rim...

#22 ·
I went to the website he linked [http://www.jlbmotorsports.com] and they had the 16x8 in flat black. Im assuming they are in stock, cause i was able to go throught the checkout process. They look real nice and i like the weight. might be a good option for me.

#26 ·
not a big fan of these wheels. are they lighter than stock?

#28 ·
Umm, yes they are lighter, and thanks for the kind comment. I think Mickey Thompson Classic IIs are played out and belong on Dodge Rams.
are they going to be restocking flat black?
Konig makes these wheels specifically for JLB Motorsports. This current run is done. Depending on how well they sell is how they gauge whether or not they will do another run. So, we will see.

#29 · (Edited)
Flat blacks were sold out before they even got the wheels in stock due to pre orders. They expect more in about two months.

menacekustoms,

Thanks for the pics! I'm digging them also ;)

I was diggin them so much i bought the last set they had. Had a set that fell off the pallet while unloading and slightly blemished.............on the back. I bought them. Will be in hand on 2/29.....now gotta find tires........

Blacks should be restocked in a couple months or so.

#30 ·
Bringing back an old thread...I've been curious to see how those bronze wheels will look on my speedway blue truck. I searched on google for about an hour, and maybe its my shitty search skills, but I could not find a speedway blue 05+ tacoma with these wheels installed. If anyone can get me a picture or point me in the right direction so I could find one that would be great. Thanks in advance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.