TTORA Forum banner

The inevitable 'post pics of your FJ' thread

251K views 603 replies 232 participants last post by  terrantmike 
#1 ·
alright, we have a thread like this for 05+ tacos, pre 05 tacos, landcruisers, and prerunners. now we need one for the fjc. so show em if you got em. id like to see all the different lift, tire and armor combos people have put on their fj's and im sure everyone thats still in the planning stages would too to get some ideas. interior setups, cb's, stereos and such are good too. include the spec details of all your mods.

:worthless

At slick rock Nor-cal. 6-25-06.

See less See more
#542 ·
Finally got my lift and some tires...

#546 ·
A little late on posting pictures, but figured it be a good time anyways!

About 2 weeks ago I was driving my wife's '07 FJ that we had picked up for her about 3 months before. I was stopped on a 2 lane road waiting to turn into our subdivision (I could see our house) when I drunk lady hit me at 55mph in an F-150. luckily I never saw it coming and was relaxed. I'm dealing with some medical issues now, but was able to walk away from the accident. The FJ held up PERFECTLY, all safety features on the body worked perfectly and we are now replacing it with new white FJ. I figured if I could take a hit like that, I feel safe with her in another one.

Anyways, just wanted to share the pictures. And yeah, it was considered totalled. The frame and interior are all twisted.

The F-150 that hit me. You can see on the hood where my hitch stopped. I knew I had felt a lifting feeling when she hit me.

#547 ·
A little late on posting pictures, but figured it be a good time anyways!

About 2 weeks ago I was driving my wife's '07 FJ that we had picked up for her about 3 months before. I was stopped on a 2 lane road waiting to turn into our subdivision (I could see our house) when I drunk lady hit me at 55mph in an F-150. luckily I never saw it coming and was relaxed. I'm dealing with some medical issues now, but was able to walk away from the accident. The FJ held up PERFECTLY, all safety features on the body worked perfectly and we are now replacing it with new white FJ. I figured if I could take a hit like that, I feel safe with her in another one.

Anyways, just wanted to share the pictures. And yeah, it was considered totalled. The frame and interior are all twisted.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Wow, I'm glad to hear you came out of that one okay! That is a hell of a hit and that FJ doesn't look nearly as bad as the Ford. How did the drunk bitch fare? I hope she is in good enough condition to go to jail for a long time

#550 ·
There were kids in the car?!!?! Damn that hoe!

Darwin missed that one...

#551 ·
Your FJ destroyed that truck...

#553 ·
Since they totalled it and paid it off, they didn't allow us to take anything off. They moved it to the insurance salvage lot before we could get our hands on it. The only thing we really wanted out of it was the passenger arm rest, floor mats, and the wheels, lol. But its ok! We picked up her brand new 2010 White FJ a couple of days ago. Its a blank canvas!! She really wants the gun metal grey TRD wheels to go with the white and another lift on this one. Time to start saving for new parts!!

#556 ·
Just got back from TLCA's Surf-N-Turf down in Pismo, CA.

#557 ·
Nice FJ!!! Looks like it just rained there, sand looks perfect!

#558 ·
Thanks man!

Yeah it had rained pretty good like an hour before.

#559 ·
A few pics of my 2010 FJC. Some of you may remember me as Jordansrealm back in the day. Been a while since I have been on the TTORA forums!

Before I swapped out to the new flat top BajaRack

2010 FJC 4WD
DeMello Off-Road Front Bumper, Rear Bumper, Rock Sliders
Bud Built front skid plate
BajaRack Utility low profile roof rack
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 6 Kit
Total Chaos FJ lower control arms and shock hoop
Rose Racing LED lights
BFG Mud Terrain KM2 285/75R16 tires
TRD 16-inch wheels
Drake Off-Road billet accessories (grab handles/antenna)
34R-PC1500 Odyssey Battery
Ameasing Hood Decal
All Pro high-clearance tail pipe
All Pro CB antenna whip mount (still need a CB)
Expedition One water bottler relocater

Thanks for looking!

Jordan May
lostmanifesto.com

#565 ·
Nice FJ!! Could we get a pic of your ride with all the lights on at night?!?! Thing must light up everything!

#578 ·
Mmmm creamy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.