TTORA Forum banner

Taco hub bolt pattern?

8K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  AK98Taco 
#1 ·
I'd like to possibly swap out the hubs on my trailer to match my Taco (don't want to carry an extra spare). What is the bolt pattern for a 2001 Taco it came with P265/70/R16.

Thanks,
Wally

#4 ·
Walldog said:
I'd like to possibly swap out the hubs on my trailer to match my Taco (don't want to carry an extra spare). What is the bolt pattern for a 2001 Taco it came with P265/70/R16.

Thanks,
Wally

That sounds like a really good idea but the tacoma bolt pattern is 6 on 5.5" and I believe that the trailer hubs only come in 6 on 4.5" or 6 on 4.75". If you find something let me know cause I would also like to do that when I have a trailer made to haul the taco on, when that day gets here....

#5 ·
mr.trd said:
That sounds like a really good idea but the tacoma bolt pattern is 6 on 5.5" and I believe that the trailer hubs only come in 6 on 4.5" or 6 on 4.75". If you find something let me know cause I would also like to do that when I have a trailer made to haul the taco on, when that day gets here....
On my google search I did find some. Unfortunately I did not save the link. I'll look again and post the site(s).

I won't be hauling my Taco on the trailer, but use mine as the tow vehicle. I purchased a Mil surplus 1/4 ton trailer. Same as many Jeepers use. This is a a Canadian M101 1/4 ton (not to be confused with the larger US M101). Most of the ones you may see out on the trails are the Bantams, M100s or M416s. There are contemporary civilian ones also www.4x4trailers.com and others.

My intended use is primarily for camping. To keep all the dry goods/supplies loaded in it. When it's time to camp just load up the cooler, back up to the trailer then I'm off. I can save the extra weight by not having to carry an extra spare.

#7 ·
Walldog said:

Thanks,
Wally
A member by the name of Chriscow (on the old forum) made his own camping trailer, much like the 4x4Trailers, and I believe it had 6x5.5 hubs with 16" wheels and 33" tires on it.

Hopefully he's on this new board and you can find him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.