TTORA Forum banner

Pismo pics!!!

4K views 47 replies 17 participants last post by  Mcadwell 
#1 ·
I forgot my camera, but i saw cameras by other people so post your pics here!!!
Hey mike BTW you missed my prerunner trying to go thru that little course you made at camp!

#2 ·
Mcadwell said:
Hey mike BTW you missed my prerunner trying to go thru that little course you made at camp!
yeah....you almost made it through the first half of it.

Get a rear locker, shorten your sig, and I bet you might have made it thru.

Nice to have met ya, (well, not really) and you will NEVER see me at Pismo ever again.

Oh yeah, back on topic...dean got ONE picture. Maybe he will post it up for ya.

#3 ·
Nice meeting you to nice andy! After you guys left it was just dead as hell so i just packed my crap, wheeled abit and left! Hell maybe you guys can make the socal calico run in april! Also i have some ideas for a sig i'll post up later!!!

#4 ·
BUMP! BTW someone has to post the pics of brender airing down all four of her tires to 0 PSI!!!

#7 ·
Brender:) said:
I know nothing of what you speak of. but I heard about the fool that did that, it was some OTHER white tacoma.....from SoCal
Bender.... I'll buy you some Oasis or Staun deflators for Christmas. That way you can put them on, hike to the bathroom, and not come back to flat tires. :D

Later,
....Mike

#13 ·
Mike said:
Dude, thanks for all the help last night, I owe ya. That goes for everyone!

Later,
....Mike
No problem at all Mike, if you ever need help with anything just let me know, and im serious. You have helped me with alot. Letting me use your Garage and all your tools to put in my lift. Even before that you helped me put my rear locker in. That is alot of help for someone like me that is always broke. so you don't owe me nothing, It sucked ass when i rolled my truck at the beginning of the year, but it all worked out. So if there is anything i can do let me know!

Austin

#17 ·
blown4runner said:
:rofl: There are so many things I could say, where would I begin... :rolleyes:

... but I suppose that type of conversation is better left off the forum...! ;) :p
he's looking for a new job as "Marty Poppins" :p

hide your children, quickly!!

#19 ·
blown4runner said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: You've left me speechless.... DAMN! :rofl:
I do what I can ;)

#22 ·
black1999tacoma93 said:
so i take it pismo was really cold.....and not too enjoyable?...how was the river crossing..was there any problem with that?..im guessing everyone who went down is sleeping in their warm bed..but pics?...info...wand theres word of another pismo trip in early april late march too..
We had hail at 6am Saturday morning, but it was sunny and clear the rest of the day. No issues with the creek crossing.

#25 ·
DCabTaco said:
Why was that? Was it just too cold? I was planning to drive up there saturday since everyone seemed to be serious about pismo rain or shine, but decided to stay home and pack all my gear from last weeks trip at TDS. Now I'm glad I didn't go or I would have showed up to an big empty sand lot.
Yeah, it was damn cold at night. Snow level was down to sea level for most of the central coast and also bay area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.