TTORA Forum banner

85 Toyota Pick up SR5 Xtra cab 22re

11K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  dirtslngr 
#1 · (Edited)
I need more interior room so its time to get a different project rig. Something that will haul more the one kid, i still have a few months though. My truck is a 1985 Toyota Pick up SR5 Xtra cab with 22re. i've install egnbldr's timing chain kit with metal backed guides and water pump. i also picked up an aluminum radiator. LC vented rotors upgrade with stainless lines. i have a larger MC/booster but turned out the MC is blown out and i never get a new one but the booster is good. new starter and wired a relay from the batt. to starter, it starts everytime in any weather. no leaks since i fixed the oil seal. K&N filter OE. new carpet over rhinolined cab. Kenwood CD player with a small amp running pioneer truck boxes, kinda dated but works. installed by the trucks OP. 15x8 black steel wheels with Cooper STT's 32x11.5-15 about 45% tread. This truck spent most of its life in Texas until 2006. the body and chassis are in great shape, very little rust. i love my truck and will miss it when its gone but more space is needed. i'm looking at 80 series Land Cruiser, locked, or an ext cab Tacoma/truck. Leaning toward the LC.
Asking $5000 OBO
Located in Marysville, Ohio
email me or PM for any questions or drives or pics. eMail: integradcls - at - yahoo - dot - com
the grill and bumper are now painted black, i also have a full TG 5" HD lift Xover steering and IFS steering box, and 2 elockers with 4.10 gears that are not installed that could go with this truck for lil more. feel free to make offers.
thanks for reading.
First Day Home

See less See more
#6 ·
it has 201088 as of last night on the way home from work. both elockers are standard rears. 4.10 gearing

#7 ·
i forgot to mention it has an optima red top and new motor mounts

#13 ·
#14 ·
New head gasket and cat back exhaust as of tomorrow, head gasket was last weekend. It did not overheat, i only live 1.8 miles away from work.

#15 ·
still up for trade. 4runner land cruiser or extended cab tacoma. let me know. hell if i can't sell it i might be up for buying a bench seat for it. as long as i can fit a car seat and my 5 year old son.

#18 ·
thanks for all the compliments but it seems i am having trouble getting it sold or traded, i do have one interest. looks like i have to bolt another seat in the back for my son.

new price $5000 obo

i will consider other 4x4 trucks, jeeps as long as it seats 4.

#23 ·
I have a 1993 4runner that also has very little rust since it lived most it's life in Cali. If you are interested just PM me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.