TTORA Forum banner

When is Adam gonna get his shit together thread

7K views 38 replies 14 participants last post by  ROCKWIESER 
#1 ·
W(TF)hen you gonna do that SAS you have all the parts for. I'm thinkin a central region weekend swap bbq/meeting. Discuss.

#3 ·
WTF adam get that shit done:D

#6 ·
It better be quality, as long as it's taking you to get it done. One would think you could have fabed your own front axle housing by now. Heres a pic of the seat I put in for you to ride in. There is no seat belt, I am hoping you will fall out and Scott and I can inherit your truck and finish it in a week or so. It's a shame to see all of those pretty parts collecting dust in your garage. You should start your truck and make sure the motor hasn't locked up from lack of use. Lippy!!!!!

#10 · (Edited)
Looks like a boat seat - - lets just say it's that. :)
As for Adam - when is he going get his shit done?
I'm cool with a WAT/BBQ

#15 ·
:confused: no idea!

#16 ·
i ordered the brake lines. they should be here soon. i was talking to ben about doing the rear springs at his place and using his roomates new welder.meanwile i need to finish rebuilding the front axle and kevin can you pull the front hubs off my 83?

#18 ·
There was only one on it .it was a warren and u told me to toss it.

#19 ·
why don't you just use your IFS hubs and order the longfield chromo hub gears to convert it for solid axle?

#20 ·
Jason,
Because the ones I have alreeady r free and have stock axles.

#21 ·
Hey kevin let me know when your free so we can weld in my front spring perch. I wanna have this thing done this summer.

#23 ·
Oh NOW you work on your truck and I am out of the state... so i can not partake on the fun. :(

#25 ·
Yup that's right nathan we planned it that way....lol.u would drive up to kerville? Kevin u off every Sunday?

#26 ·
I would do the drive if I had nothing planned. It would be cool to see what it takes to do a swap. Have fun guys...

#27 ·
We got the front hanger kinda tacked in place and the frame tubes burned in. Halfway done in my book. Torching and grinding off all the ifs shit qint nothing. So its just a few nuts and bolts away. Unless we have to move the steering box forward

#30 ·
Finally got some shit done.....thanks kevin.

got the front perch and slugs burned in....more soon hopefully.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.