This forum sucks.... - Page 2 - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association

Go Back   TTORA Forum > Regional Forums > By State > SoCal > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Old 10-15-2011, 11:07 PM   #31
Wgasa84
dreamin' about wheelin'

Send a message via AIM to Wgasa84 Send a message via MSN to Wgasa84

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
You all need to shut up and sign up. . . . .

. . . for Red Rock Canyon.

Yeah yeah... I have to do the obligatory 'was a TTORA Prez.' push the followers to go on a run speech.

OK you lazy fucksticks head out to Red Rock Canyon with TTORA. Its a ton of fun and you can make it pretty damn difficult if you don' t like your body panels. The trails out there are full of great history and are a ton of fun. Last Chance Canyon is a blast, short, but a blast. Last time I was out there RaiderNation folded his IFS skid in 1/2. (its been a LONG TIME).

IF I had my rig ready I'd come out.... its a good time. Having other $$ priorities sucks!

CA4WDC, BRC, and Tread Lightly
SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY AND THE HAMMERS!
Keep the effort alive! Get involved!

Spotters are for pussys!
Wgasa84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2011, 11:05 AM   #32
rivethead242
Veteran Member

My Rig: 04 Tacoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wgasa84 View Post
I grew a magina and put that truck back to 'stock' sold it
fixed it for you.
Quote:
I do need to fix my junk and get it wheelin again.

Sounds like a wrenchathon is in order
Quote:
Now go drink bleach and die you newb!
Old 10-18-2011, 10:16 AM   #33
Wgasa84
dreamin' about wheelin'

Send a message via AIM to Wgasa84 Send a message via MSN to Wgasa84

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivethead242 View Post
fixed it for you.

Sounds like a wrenchathon is in order

LOL. How cute!

I manned up and realised that my IFS was not able to take me on the trails that would test my mangina enough. I wanted to be more hard core - ya know a rockstar. I tried to make myself as cool as you. I mean you're so hard core getting high centered on the shopping carts and curbs at the mall.

It doesn't take a wrench-a-thon to fix my junk. I need to call High Angle Driveline and ship them my driveshafts. The front is out-of-round and hits my belly skid the rear... well that broke in half from making too much love to the rocks over the last 6 years. The issue lies in the money side - I have other priorities! I'd weld up a square rear driveshaft to get me by but I drive way too fast in the open desert for that crap.

CA4WDC, BRC, and Tread Lightly
SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY AND THE HAMMERS!
Keep the effort alive! Get involved!

Spotters are for pussys!
Wgasa84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 10:54 AM   #34
Pikeman
Veteran Member

Quote:
LOL. How cute!

I manned up and realised that my IFS was not able to take me on the trails that would test my mangina enough. I wanted to be more hard core - ya know a rockstar. I tried to make myself as cool as you. I mean you're so hard core getting high centered on the shopping carts and curbs at the mall.

It doesn't take a wrench-a-thon to fix my junk. I need to call High Angle Driveline and ship them my driveshafts. The front is out-of-round and hits my belly skid the rear... well that broke in half from making too much love to the rocks over the last 6 years. The issue lies in the money side - I have other priorities! I'd weld up a square rear driveshaft to get me by but I drive way too fast in the open desert for that crap. your truck is broken in your driveway, you don't drive it fast anywhere right now, not even the mall to meet us IFS guys

You know for a guy that talks about mangina's and all that stuff you sure whine like a little B*tch. So suck it up get off the web and fill up an empty seat ride B*tch like you really are. Sure our IFS mall crawlers may not be as cool as your broken Solid axle but guess what, they are still on the trails. You are stuck living through our pictures of trips we are going on. It is really easy to say "man if my stuff was only working I would really show you guys how to do it", when you can't really back it up anytime soon. Remember the slowest racer with the worst rig is still faster than the fastest spectator. You were a former Prez? Well like I said why not come out and ride with us, who knows might even get a chance to drive one of our fine vehicles. At least you would be out amongst friends and not stuck at the keyboard.

Ok serious side.... Hope your junk gets fixed soon.
98 T4R SR5 3.4L Auto, All-Pro UCAs, Coils, Rock Sliders. Sonoran Steel 1.2 Rear(FJ80 coils), DIY rear bumper w/ Carrier. NTG 285/75/16 on Ivan Stewarts. Front Bumper and roof rack by www.OutdoorLogic.net Vision X lights
Wish list: Winch, skids

http://www.sbnfa.org/ohvhosts.php
Good Program to look into.
Pikeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:38 PM   #35
rivethead242
Veteran Member

Quote:
I wanted to be more hard core - ya know a rockstar.
Total gnar bro

Think I'll stick to rock crawling and leave that other shit for the lifted chevys

Quote:
The issue lies in the money side - I have other priorities!I 'd weld up a square rear driveshaft to get me by but I drive way too fast in the open desert for that crap.
Priorities? Whats that......

fabbing up a square drive shaft can't cost that much. Who cares if you can run KOH speeds, at least your wheels will get some time on the rocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikeman View Post
Hope your junk gets fixed soon.
X2. I wanna see what the real hammers are all about. I hear they got the biggest shopping carts out there
Old 11-28-2011, 09:32 PM   #36
rivethead242
Veteran Member