Fun in the snow - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association

Go Back   TTORA Forum > New Members Area > Lets Talk About Wheelin!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
valon5150

My Rig: 84 pickup
Default Fun in the snow

Played in the snow over the weekend, was pretty warm day so the snow started melting by the time we turned around...took a long time to get out

I got the most stuck the most often...first time I've been cursing my 10.50's

Another 01 turd, 3" puck/block lift,285s, grey wire/2lo mod. Some steel bolted on. Eventual 1 ton and links build

84 std cab 22r POS. home brewed sliders and bumpers, cage, walk through cab. 63's/RUF .elocker rear/Aussie front, 5.29s. 4.7. 35 km2s.
valon5150 is offline   Reply With Quote