you dirty scum bag @ the pump - Page 2 - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association

Go Back   TTORA Forum > Miscellaneous > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Old 04-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #31
mattsonmj

My Rig: 97 Tacoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avsfreak1234 View Post
had a homeless guy ask me for change once. I had just gone through the drive through and had a bunch of $1 burgers. I offered him one instead of change and he scoffed at me saying he would never eat such shitty food. that was the last time I ever offered anything to a bum.
Might be rumor but I've heard of someone giving a bum an egg mcmuffin at an intersection one morning and he stashed it behind a bush where he had about 7 bags of McDonalds. So much for begging for food. They just want the $$$
92 C1500 Stepside restore project
mattsonmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2012, 07:45 PM   #32
JBL13

I was filling up the car at a Chevron in Scottsdale the night before Thanksgiving when a punk in an old, riced Accord parked at the pumps, got out, and started asking folks for gas money. When he started walking around my car toward me, I gave him the "glare of death," which he immediately recognized, as he turned around and walked off. It was the only time during that trip that I had a keen recollection of the G21 on my hip, under an untucked T-shirt.
JBL13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #33
steve604
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBL13 View Post
It was the only time during that trip that I had a keen recollection of the G21 on my hip, under an untucked T-shirt.
that memory gives you a chubby doesn't it

'04 Tacoma Ext. Cab SR5 TRD 4x4
allpro bilstein/eibach coilovers, uca's, 3" rear springs + 1 1/4" lift shackles, 1" daystar body lift, arb bumper, trd muffler, 1200lb marlin crawler clutch, trail gear rock sliders, m8000 with synthetic line... bent frame
steve604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #34
Volcomander

Would give me one if he used it on that punk
Old 04-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #35
Volcomander

A few months ago I was pulled over at the GFs banks for her to use the ATM, in a part of town I'm not usually in. I was in my truck messing with the stereo. I glanced up and out of nowhere this guy was coming across the parking lot with a gas container. He sees me and stars yelling he needed a ride to the gas station. But the way he yelled/acted tweaked out/cracked symptoms. I said there is a gas station right behind you there was but they were out of gas which was true. I told him there is one up the street (lying). My girl was still doing her thing at the atm. I was trying to keep him at bay while she finished and I was getting my .45. Finally she finished and got back in. He then proceeded to ask for money. I said NO.

Two days later in my work van, forgot I needed gas after stopping somewhere. I happened to be on that same street and area. I needed gas (light was on) checked the Distance Tank/Till Empty it said 0miles . I was thinking great gonna run out of gas and run into the crack/meth head unarmed ( can't carry in company vehicle). Luckily I found one just in time.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #36
hostile

I live in san francisco which probably has the highest homeless population in the USA, but i think living here has made me more dangerous than the hobos. lol

95 4Runner 3.0
99 Acura Integra - Sold
99 Audi A4 2.8L Sport - RIP
01 Audi A6 2.7L Twin Turbo-Sold
99 Audi A4 2.8L
hostile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:50 AM   #37
twales
got a quarter??

Send a message via AIM to twales

A few weeks ago I was heading down the interstate for a job and decided to go ahead and pull off to fill up and grab some breakfast (7am). I pulled into a TA truck stop that had a BK attached and proceeded to circle the pumps until one was available. I finally got a spot and as I get out and start to pull my wallet out I see a fella walking towards me and I knew I was about to get hit up for some case. Right as the guy got to me I just looked at him and asked...What do you want....Bum was taken aback and was silent for a sec and then asked what I was doing. I kinda laughed and said I am pumping gas..what do you think I am doing??? Well at this point the Bum get up in my face and starts screaming and asking me if I wanted him to kick my ass. Now I am not a small fella and this guy wasnt a big fella so I just squared off and pointed at his chest and Yelled Get the FUCK away from me. I stared him down for a few seconds and then he turned around and walked away.

I thought it was over so I went back to pumping my fuel. About 1 minute later I see him coming back over towards me. I also saw he had nothing in his hands so I really wasnt too concerned and just expected him to make a ruckus again. When he got to me I turned to face him and he up and sucker punched me on the left side of my face. I just stopped pumping grabbed him by the shirt and belt and picked him up and slammed him down onto the ground. I then spent the next 30 minutes holding him down (and not being very gentle about it) until Metro showed up.

Right after it happened the GM of the truck stop ran out asking if I were ok and then flat out laughing at the guy on the ground for picking on the biggest fella in the parking lot. I even got a free soda out of the deal as the gm asked if I were thirsty.

Metro showed up finally along with the FD and the EMT, took my statement and asked if I wanted to press charges. By this time I was running late for a job so I declined as there had to be something wrong with the guy in the head or drugs. GM did press charges as he didn't want his customers to be harassed by scum.

I am just thankful that I was working ( i work in the schools of Tn) and didn't have my CC glock on me as it really would have ruined my day to have to shoot someone.

Of all the places for this to happen I would have never thought broad daylight in Nashville. I am in inner city Memphis all the time working and never a second glance at my ass.
3"coilovers
3"bodylift
35x12.5r15 BFG MT KM's
5:29's f/r
lockrites f/r
ARB front bumper/w ramsey 6000lb winch
Trailcarnage rear custom bumper with swing out tire carrier.
All-poo sliders
ARB Snorkle
Volvo S-80 Leather seats

2003 Tundra Limited Accesscab 4x4 TRD
Cornfed lifted
Wheeler's offroad black steelies.
285 Nitto Terra Grapplers.
Kennesaw Mtn rear bumper w/swing out tire carrier.
twales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #38
ben90
Veteran Member

My Rig: Tacoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosupreme View Post
You can tell when someone is going to hit you up, I like to beat them to the punch and say "hey man, you got a buck?". The look on their face as the hamster falls off the wheel is priceless.
/\
haahaha, that's awesome!!!

I'm gonna try that from now on

4.56 gears, IVD COs, Lock Right Locker front/rear, Manual Locking Hubs, ARB Front Bumper, Allpro 3" Leaf Springs, 33X10.50 BFG KM2s, Pro Comp "1069" 15X8 Black Wheels (3.75 back spacing), 4Xinnovation Rock Sliders w/kickout, Biltein 5125 rear, ScanGauge 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear
Sometimes the one guy at the urinals with the biggest dick, isn't the ONE with the easiest aim. so in other words, don't piss away your performance thinking biggest is best for this situation! cuz it ain't
ben90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #39
SAR_Squid79
THAT guy.

Send a message via Yahoo to SAR_Squid79

Was this the scumbag?

Mountain: She can crawl it.
Ass: She can haul it.

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need . . . roads."
~Dr. Emmett L. Brown

My Rig My Trailer 4xInnovations
SAR_Squid79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:58 PM   #40
4banger4x4
Veteran Member

My Rig: 98 Tacoma
Default dirty scum bag at the bank

So im walking up to the bank with my paycheck in hand when a guy asks for some spare change because hes tired of stealing lemons. I was kinda taken back and i asked, Lemons? and he responds yeah ive been stealing lemons from the restaurant and they just aren't cutting it any more. I couldn't help but laugh and tell him I had no money for him.
Mickey Thompson classic lock II 15x8
Cooper SST 33 12.50 15
All-Pro 3" standard leafs
Rear 5125's
SAW 2.0s 650#
EBC Rotors and Green stuff Pads
SS brake lines front and rear
ECGS front 4.56 open
OEM rebuilt CVs from CVJ
4banger4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:00 PM   #41
ben90
Veteran Member

My Rig: Tacoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAR_Squid79 View Post
Was this the scumbag?

Commander-in-Chief maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger4x4 View Post
So im walking up to the bank with my paycheck in hand when a guy asks for some spare change because hes tired of stealing lemons. I was kinda taken back and i asked, Lemons? and he responds yeah ive been stealing lemons from the restaurant and they just aren't cutting it any more. I couldn't help but laugh and tell him I had no money for him.
LOL!!

Stomach ulcers next

4.56 gears, IVD COs, Lock Right Locker front/rear, Manual Locking Hubs, ARB Front Bumper, Allpro 3" Leaf Springs, 33X10.50 BFG KM2s, Pro Comp "1069" 15X8 Black Wheels (3.75 back spacing), 4Xinnovation Rock Sliders w/kickout, Biltein 5125 rear, ScanGauge 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear
Sometimes the one guy at the urinals with the biggest dick, isn't the ONE with the easiest aim. so in other words, don't piss away your performance thinking biggest is best for this situation! cuz it ain't
ben90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #42
Melsik

One of my buddies was getting gas in San Antonio one day. As usual, he was carrying his XD 45. While he was pumping gas, a guy comes up to him and says "you can't get gas here cornbread" expecting him to leave. In response, my buddy reached in his coat and said "I got 14 reasons why I can!" Dude did an about face and left him alone. There are some ratty scum people that I can't speak any lower of and I pray that God has mercy on them in the end.

3"Front, 1.5" Rear. 285/75R16 Duratracs

I love ->

http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/w...stFBStatus.jpg
Melsik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #43
taco driver

To quote Eddie Murphy in life... You can't have my cornbread! Lol
taco driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:45 PM   #44
TrailBlazin'

My Rig: THE HARD TACO

The last time a homeless guy asked me for change I put three hits of LSD into a Pepsi while he wasn't looking and handed it to him. I bet it wasn't the kind of change he was looking for, but it certainly changed him forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDell View Post
Anyone wanting dual exhaust on a Tacoma has already breathed in too much carbon monoxide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by partyman66 View Post
The person in that picture needs to get their pussy-assed hands dirty by doing some wrenching, dirtbiking or hunting. Jesus, those are bitch-hands.
TrailBlazin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #45
TrailBlazin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Yea I thought I did too.
Momma didn't raise no fuckin' quitter!

Quote:
Anyone wanting dual exhaust on a Tacoma has already breathed in too much carbon monoxide.
Quote:
The person in that picture needs to get their pussy-assed hands dirty by doing some wrenching, dirtbiking or hunting. Jesus, those are bitch-hands.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #46
TrailBlazin'

Quote:
C - R - A - C - K - H - E - A - D
You can turn your back on a person, but you can NEVER turn your back on a drug.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-06-2012, 11:39 PM   #47
Tacomatrx450

Send a message via AIM to Tacomatrx450

Went to pick up some beer a little while ago, and the same guy was there working the people at the gas pump. The dude dresses in expensive baller clothes, but this time someone was filling up his car with gas
Tacomatrx450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:13 PM   #48
Tacoma Jake
Veteran Member

My Rig: '01 TACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomatrx450 View Post
Went to pick up some beer a little while ago, and the same guy was there working the people at the gas pump. The dude dresses in expensive baller clothes, but this time someone was filling up his car with gas
Someone probably gave him those baller clothes too.
97 ext cab (Totaled)
-Oregon TTORA

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillBilly_Young01 View Post
yall 2 need to meet up and face fuck one another till one or the other dies
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasaholic View Post
ur a fuckin idiot so shut the fuck up.
Tacoma Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:17 AM   #49
TACODOC
Rendezvous Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAR_Squid79 View Post
Was this the scumbag?

Old 04-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #50
rpegan70
Veteran Member

in seattle the bums are everywhere, usually every off and on ramp. i've been told lots of sob stories, some i'm sure true. when i was hit up at gas stations i don't recall to well, but they were likely saying the same shit. had one lady hit me and everyone else up at a bus stop downtown, saying she needed bus fare to get to see her son for thanksgiving east of the mountains. she tried to look as pathetic as she could, so yeah, i felt sorry for her, but still i said no. i saw her a couple weeks later, and the story stayed the same but now it was for christmas.

then there was this dirty old fucking bum that was always on the same corner in downtown where i'd have to drive by to get on the freeway. same shit every time, mean, super aggressive, walk right up to the window and point at the sign saying he needed help, he'd actually hold the sign over your windshield if you tried to act like you didn't see him. one time i'm sitting waiting at the light with the window down and he strolls up to me and i tell him i don't have anything. he says, "you got your truck, you got nice clothes on, you got more than i got." I say, "i'm not giving you my fucking truck pal."

i do feel bad sometimes, there was this really nice guy who asked me outside a grocery store and i could tell he was probably an out of work construction worker or the like, hit by some tough times. i honestly didn't have anything, and he was really nice when i told him, he seemed pretty humiliated to have to ask. he even took people's shopping carts for them even after they told him no, he seemed like a pretty decent human being.
rpegan70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:03 PM   #51
hostile

don't worry, i've lost it on a couple homeless people before also but damnit i've earned it with how much i've given them in the past when i was drunk.

a hobo came up to me at the atm and asked me if he could ask me a question, i responded "no and you can mind your own f*king business when i'm at the atm"

another time I was showing some friends around from another country and being a translator and speaking to someone on the phone for them. homeless guy comes up asking for change and they don't understand and he starts to argue with them. I was on hold and got pissed because I was having to multitask to babysit this homeless dude and pushed him back into the street and told him "we don't have any damn money get lost". Right then someone picked up the phone and heard the whole thing and hung up.

another time i was walking down the street and some girl was being chased by a homeless guy. she ran into a restaurant and the guy went in after her and was carrying an aluminum pipe and harassing her. she ran out of the store and i tazed him as he came out and continued walking to my car.

95 4Runner 3.0
99 Acura Integra - Sold
99 Audi A4 2.8L
Old 04-08-2012, 11:26 PM   #52
Melsik

Its getting downright stupid man. I work my ass off for what little (or a lot) that I have, and every damn penny gets taxed to pay for some entitlement. I am tired of being taxed every time I walk outside of my house, hell I get taxed when I'm in my house. Point is, these guys/women that are jobless (or so they claim) need to realize that there are jobs out there to do, but first they must be motivated, accept options at hand, and they must either relocate to perform the job, re educate to be qualified. There are enough avenues out there for anybody to get assistance finding a job so it makes my blood boil when people walk up to me or my family like that because I know better and you guys do too.

When you give a bum change, he's not paying taxes on that...

Am I to harsh?

3"Front, 1.5" Rear. 285/75R16 Duratracs

I love ->

http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/w...stFBStatus.jpg
Melsik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:51 PM   #53
TrailBlazin'

I had a homeless guy beg me for weed before when I was standing outside a concert..

Also had two "homeless" people this past weekend while I was in KC beg me for change saying they almost got arrested for digging in a trash can for food. A year or so ago when I was in Lawrence quite a bit this drunken fellow ask me for $3 for a bus fare, I saw him the two hours later drinking a 40 o.z. in an alleyway..

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-08-2012, 11:53 PM   #54
TrailBlazin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by hostile View Post
i tazed him as he came out and continued walking to my car.
I've only ever seen one guy get tazed in my life, other than myself. Cop tried to pull this guy over on a bike in front of my house and the cop just finally stopped, got out, and tazed him as I yelled in a rather intoxicated voice "TAZE HIM BRO!" repeatedly. My hippie neighbor was on his porch dying of laughter. The joys of Independence, MO..

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #55
hostile

lol, nice. nothing even happened other than the guy just fell on the ground. he was knocked out for a couple minutes as i walked away and was just getting up when i was half a block away and turning a corner.

the girl asked me to walk her home and i was like "eff that i got somewhere to be, peace."

she wasn't cute enough, i just couldn't stand around and watch some girl get attacked like everyone else.

95 4Runner 3.0
99 Acura Integra - Sold
99 Audi A4 2.8L
Old 04-09-2012, 07:33 AM   #56
justinh
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twales View Post
A few weeks ago I was heading down the interstate for a job and decided to go ahead and pull off to fill up and grab some breakfast (7am). I pulled into a TA truck stop that had a BK attached and proceeded to circle the pumps until one was available. I finally got a spot and as I get out and start to pull my wallet out I see a fella walking towards me and I knew I was about to get hit up for some case. Right as the guy got to me I just looked at him and asked...What do you want....Bum was taken aback and was silent for a sec and then asked what I was doing. I kinda laughed and said I am pumping gas..what do you think I am doing??? Well at this point the Bum get up in my face and starts screaming and asking me if I wanted him to kick my ass. Now I am not a small fella and this guy wasnt a big fella so I just squared off and pointed at his chest and Yelled Get the FUCK away from me. I stared him down for a few seconds and then he turned around and walked away.

I thought it was over so I went back to pumping my fuel. About 1 minute later I see him coming back over towards me. I also saw he had nothing in his hands so I really wasnt too concerned and just expected him to make a ruckus again. When he got to me I turned to face him and he up and sucker punched me on the left side of my face. I just stopped pumping grabbed him by the shirt and belt and picked him up and slammed him down onto the ground. I then spent the next 30 minutes holding him down (and not being very gentle about it) until Metro showed up.

Right after it happened the GM of the truck stop ran out asking if I were ok and then flat out laughing at the guy on the ground for picking on the biggest fella in the parking lot. I even got a free soda out of the deal as the gm asked if I were thirsty.

Metro showed up finally along with the FD and the EMT, took my statement and asked if I wanted to press charges. By this time I was running late for a job so I declined as there had to be something wrong with the guy in the head or drugs. GM did press charges as he didn't want his customers to be harassed by scum.

I am just thankful that I was working ( i work in the schools of Tn) and didn't have my CC glock on me as it really would have ruined my day to have to shoot someone.

Of all the places for this to happen I would have never thought broad daylight in Nashville. I am in inner city Memphis all the time working and never a second glance at my ass.
ha, i think your s/o posted this on pirate....had no idea about the connection and that you were on here.
justinh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:14 AM   #57
sdtaco

When bums ask me for money I just say "Sure, you got change for a $100 bill?".

ICON C/O's resis front and rear
TC UCA's Heim joint
Mojave ATX 17'
BFG AT's 33"
sdtaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:27 AM   #58
Ice Horse
Veteran Member

That's the thing with bums. They have places for them to go, the ones on the street just choose not to use them because they "don't let me drink or smoke" there. Sometimes they can even be fake bums. Dad told me a story about how he gave a bum some change somewhere once and after he walked off a cop stopped to talk to my dad. He told him that he sits and watches him most of the day and that he probably makes more money than both of them combined. I have actually seen shows/news stories where people dress up as bums even though they are well off just to get free money.
1998 Tacoma - Rear e-locker, 3 inch Toytech lift in front, 3 inch All-Pro lift system in rear, Trail-Gear sliders, Trail-Gear front stinger bumper, CBI Wrap Around tube rear bumper. 33 inch BFG KM2's on Ivan Stewart 16 inch wheels.
Ice Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #59
twales
got a quarter??

Send a message via AIM to twales

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinh View Post
ha, i think your s/o posted this on pirate....had no idea about the connection and that you were on here.
Yeah Kimbob gets around. I told her about it happening and I bet within 15 minutes she had told everyone she has ever met. :P

Ty
3"coilovers
3"bodylift
35x12.5r15 BFG MT KM's
5:29's f/r
lockrites f/r
ARB front bumper/w ramsey 6000lb winch
Trailcarnage rear custom bumper with swing out tire carrier.
All-poo sliders
ARB Snorkle
Volvo S-80 Leather seats

2003 Tundra Limited Accesscab 4x4 TRD
Cornfed lifted
Wheeler's offroad black steelies.
285 Nitto Terra Grapplers.
Kennesaw Mtn rear bumper w/swing out tire carrier.
twales is offline   Reply With Quote