need bunches guys any ideas will help! - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association

Go Back   TTORA Forum > Classifieds > Wanted
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Old 04-14-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
travise5

Default need bunches guys any ideas will help!

hey everyone new here to the forum and owning a toyota.. mostly a ford diesel man but picked up my 82 model for under a grand so couldnt say no.... so heres the bad lol i was having trouble finding some parts for it as its needed some work since i bought it,
heres what im looking if anyone can hep thatd be great.

both rear tail lights
morker bulb covers for front
plastic cover for steering wheel column
reallllllyyyy need a beddd baddd lmao not much left there
front end bumper and such

thats bout all that really needs fixing at the moment going to be replacing the seats sooner or later somone switched it over to bucket seats that dont work well... but thanks for any help in advance and let me know your ideas! - travis
travise5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
LIVES4CRAWLIN

Low range Offroad should have most everything as far as lighting goes , front
Bumper i would say go ahead and look at a reputable aftermarket replacement and if the be is as bad as you say it is maybe swapping to a flat bed would
Be best but then again I think there's a couple of fiberglass companies that u may be able
To get bed sides from, steering column plastics id just give up on lol

85 4runner, 5.29s, 14in bob, locked, and (SOLD)

92 std cab: Sas'd elocked dual cased and a 3 slow . 37x12.50 pitbull rockers , dirty 30s and elocked

2014 tundra crewmax . Nothing done to it probably will do something to it
LIVES4CRAWLIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 05:16 PM   #3
travise5

Well far as light they seem expensive for as old as the dern truck is I was hoping to find them cheaper than 70 bucks a price. And I'm just going to search and search for a bed ive never been big on flats beds, just not my thing. Unfortunately the one Toyota bed style I like is the worst one for rusting lol. So off to the junk yards I go I spose hopefully I'll find something there. Anyone know if the early Datsun beds with the rolled edge will bolt up or would I have to modify it
travise5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #4
4banger4x4
Veteran Member

My Rig: 98 Tacoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by travise5 View Post
Well far as light they seem expensive for as old as the dern truck is I was hoping to find them cheaper than 70 bucks a price. And I'm just going to search and search for a bed ive never been big on flats beds, just not my thing. Unfortunately the one Toyota bed style I like is the worst one for rusting lol. So off to the junk yards I go I spose hopefully I'll find something there. Anyone know if the early Datsun beds with the rolled edge will bolt up or would I have to modify it
no other bed will bolt up but i guess you could pull one you like and chop out the center to get the right width and bob it to get the right length. and then drill some holes to mount.

this is all assuming you can weld
Mickey Thompson classic lock II 15x8
Cooper SST 33 12.50 15
All-Pro 3" standard leafs
Rear 5125's
SAW 2.0s 650#
EBC Rotors and Green stuff Pads
SS brake lines front and rear
ECGS front 4.56 open
OEM rebuilt CVs from CVJ
4banger4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote