Barlow Trail Oregon.. the evasive - TTORA Forum
Toyota Territory Off-Roaders AssociationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Asso
ciationToyota Territory Off-Roaders Association

Go Back   TTORA Forum > New Members Area > Newbie Tech
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the TTORA Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ATTENTION: In an on-going effort to keep this forum spam free, the Forum Admin approves every new account before giving any posting rights to new users. Accounts are normally approved within 24 hours. Sorry for any inconvenience, but verification of every new account is what will continue to keep this forum spam free.

Old 05-25-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
ToysofGold

My Rig: Tacoma
Default Barlow Trail Oregon.. the evasive

I really want to run the Barlow trail in Oregon this monday but for one reason or another can't seem to find the exact point of entry for the trail. I get the general location of the trail and the length of it but that damn google won't seem to give me a straight answer on how to get there. Can anyone who has been here give me the straight skinny on how to get to the trail head near/around Sandy?

1999 Tacoma 3.4l 5spd TRD Limited, E-locker, Trail gear front/rear bumpers, trail gear frame plates, 33x10.5 BFG AT's, Kragen 7" HID's, OME Heavy load Nitrocharger sport shocks, Dakar leafs +D6XL add a leaf, Slotted front rotors, ceramic pads, deck plate mod, ARB 63qt fridge, Tepui Autuna, Tepui 4' awning, National luna duel battery monitor system, deihard group 31M batteries
ToysofGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #2
Tacoma Jake
Veteran Member

My Rig: '01 TACO

There are a few people from a local forum that are currently on that trail. Heres the thread, it has a little info... http://gitout.com/showthread.php?186...edition-Oregon
97 ext cab (Totaled)
-Oregon TTORA

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillBilly_Young01 View Post
yall 2 need to meet up and face fuck one another till one or the other dies
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasaholic View Post
ur a fuckin idiot so shut the fuck up.
Tacoma Jake is offline   Reply With Quote