TTORA Forum banner

The Lone Star Land Cruiser Round Up

4K views 44 replies 15 participants last post by  tacoAGGIE 
#1 ·
Anyone going or interested? I'm going to try to make this since I'm not going to Clayton anymore.

Lone Star Land Cruisers is proud to present the 11th Annual event,
The Lone Star Land Cruiser Round Up.

March 13-16 • Katemcy Rocks - Mason, Texas

We are doing it up big for our 11th year. This event will have something for all Land Cruiser enthusiasts.

Thursday:
Driver's Meeting - TBD
Wheeling all day

Friday:
Drivers Meeting: TBD
Wheeling all day
Pot Luck DInner at the pavilion (bring some good stuff)
Raffle is after dinner (big raffle, driver's raffle, and kid's raffle)
Hang out and socialize until….

Saturday:
Wheeling on the trails - all day
Mason County Backroad Tour - TBD
BBQ Dinner at the pavilion 6:00 pm
Concert at the pavilion - following dinner

To register visit: http://lslc.org/events/

See less See more
#4 ·
wish I could go to this .....im going to be in Dallas at the UFC fight.

#6 ·
Yeah but I'll be at k2 the weekend of 3/1....I know it's not on there website.but it's open just for me.

#7 ·
Out ... Too much stuff going on during the month of March....and all for work that I am leading.
Have fun!

#8 ·
:bump:
I'll be there Thursday afternoon at some point. it'll be me and Ian. The wife will be coming in Friday night since she has to work.
Will anyone that's going or thinking about going be there Thursday?

#12 ·
Won't be making this one. Too many other folks taking vacation during March. Plus my front driveshaft is still broke from the last trip. I'm not fixing it until I'm done swapping axles. Looks like I'm going tons, linked front and rear. I'm going to be out for about 3-4 months. Shocks won't show up for at least two months.

#18 ·
That she did. I am going to Florida the week after and will be in SA for work all next week. It may be a little harder to accomplish than expected.

#44 ·
agreed....broken toyota axles means one ton axle up-grade means t case up-grade means engine upgrade.....power to weight ratio goes out the window.:2cents:

but when you wheel like alex everything goes out the window lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.