TTORA Forum banner

changes

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  clund21 
#1 ·
So, what changes do you guys believe would boost our chapters activity and awareness?
if you have no ideas, please at least chime in and let me know you are still around and if you like send me a pm with contact info.......

#3 ·
Maybe a get together/wheeling trip with plenty of notice? I know that most of the times things pop up last minute and it doesn't give people a lot of time to plan for it. I tried last year during the 4WD Jamboree in Indy to get people together and we ended up with 3...maybe we can get something together and try and get more people this time.

#4 ·
I agree. Nates schedule tis time of year doesn't really allow for it though. What we need to do is plan a calendar for the following year, but that's had too as life gets in the way.

I think you said you are busy but I plan on being at the badlands almost all of labor day weekend now instead of park hopping.

And the 3rd weekend in October is fall crawl in Harlan which I will be attending, come along!

#5 ·
I am shooting for badlands on the 1st.....butI would like to do fall crawl, been doing spring run and love it

#6 ·
The coordination/planning is definitely a struggle to get everyone on the same page. Planning further ahead would help imo.

But then again I don't have a vehicle to wheel right now..pulling the motor on the 85 this weekend and the 02 is getting some surgery done shortly in WI

#7 ·
I am new to most of this, and recently did quite a bit to the truck. However, I would like to get together with some people who are "veterans" that could look over my truck and make sure it is "trail worthy" before I got out on the trails and had a break down.

If you would consider a distant future meet I would be more than happy to host a get together. Every year we host a 4th of July pool party at the house. Plenty of space for camping, nobody would have to leave the property, (unless we ran out of booze). Kids and family are welcome. I live about 20 minutes from Haspen, which I will admit is not a great place to wheel, but maybe an afterthought. It would give everyone a chance to meet each other and just hang out with the families. The party is usually on the weekend AFTER the holiday, however next year the 4th falls on a Friday, so it would probably be that Saturday.

#11 ·
never did i see your post.....things have been less than active around here as of late

#14 ·
yea, im on 6 days now with 7 days a week just around the corner....
I've got no time off I can really use till winter so I'm limited to day trips until next summer. The lady friend would like to wheel and meet all of my degenerate group of wheeling friends though sooner rather than later

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.