TTORA Forum banner

missing the toys

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  natetru 
#1 ·
as some of you know, i am currently yota-less...with the way things are going in my life right now it may stay that way for awhile...this isnt a bad thing at all because it is a positive event in my life......but i sure do miss driving me an old toyota around.....ok i am done whining

#3 ·
I feel ya, I hope all is going well for you. I still will see a clean mini for sale every once and a while and have to remind myself that a car and a built Taco is plenty. I loved bombing around in my 85

#4 ·
Agreed...i have the jeep. And the subaru has come along rather nicely now but really like another 4runner or pickup

#5 ·
Actually thought bout trading one of my ak's for a truck.....but the truck will never be banned so better keep the aks

#12 ·
I didn't think he would ever get out of wheeling...he seemed like a lifer to me.

Just picked up a 1" die for the bender as well...now I have the 1.75" and 1.00"...lets cage the subi :D

I would love an old 4runner for a daily...but I want a clean one and they are too hard to come by around here :(

#13 ·
I am going to remove front bumper and replace with a home built tube bumper....after i paint...paint should be this week or so

#14 ·
sold both my 99 4Runner and 97 Subaru Impreza after my second kid was born. wife still has her 04 4Runner, I'm driving a Honda Odyssey minivan.

#17 ·
I was actually looking at 1 of those tercels when i found the subaru...this seemed to be better direction...so far so good. This is at home hauling ass on a gravel road

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.