Banks Power 'Monster' 3" Full Bolted on Exhaust System
Chrome K&N Cold Air Intake
Toyota OEM Bug Shield
VentShade on all 4 doors

Have all receipts and factory parts

Go to link to view photos:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/567261505GWPhln

To check the value of the truck minus the add-ons:

http://www.edmunds.com/used/2007/toyota/tacoma/100793725/options.html?tmvaction=vdpresult

See less See more
#4 ·
So you want $16,000 plus a trade. I have a 96 std. cab taco. I may be interested.

#5 ·
:confused:

#8 ·
What year is it? Got pictures?

I would expect some cash money with the Polaris before I let my truck go for $16,000.

#10 ·
Yeah it was on ebay back in March but I was trying to get at least $26,000 but no one had the money I guess. Im selling this because I got laid off and couldnt afford the truck payments along with house payments and bills. Thats why Im trying to find something to trade that would be paid for or even owe a couple thousands wouldnt hurt. Besides I want something to actually go off road and get dirty.

#23 ·
1st off sorry about getting laid off. I got laid off two months ago from a place i work at for 5 years, but now work for a better company. I wish you luck on finding something. As for the truck its just has the TRD stickers but not a Trd? If its just an sr5 does if have the optional LSD.

#24 ·
It's alright man, it's a dog eat dog world out there anyways. I am looking but most all jobs that are available are shit jobs. Most everyone around here where I live are outsider assholes. Yeah I just slapped on the TRD stickers just to enhance it's appearance that's all. This truck has no lockers of any kind. This truck is not completely finished the way I want it to be. I can afford to keep it but I'm always broke.

I was gonna add:

Speedy Performance Parts throttle body spacer
4.56 Gears w/ some kind of locker
High Stall transmission
Supercharger
Then last of all Jet Performance Chip to calibrate all of the above

I go wheeling every once in a while when the weather is good but I just love my truck to be this bad ass road rage lookin' truck and earn all respect on the road =) Slow is smooth and smooth is fast...

#29 ·
sorry about the being laid off. I have 3 weeks left before im laidoff from a job I have been with for 8 years. The stock market crapped and the money I had in there to buy a new Taco this year isnt enough now. Good news is gas prices are on the way down and dont have to call in sick to work to go wheeling with cheaper gas.

#32 ·
Nice truck. Sorry you got laid off, seems like times are getting tough all over. For what its worth, ya might consider lowering the price a bit more....I know, you love the truck, its worth so much more to you, etc. But the reality is, there is a lot of other people in the same boat as you, and when others who do have jobs see the economy, they are prone to hang on to their money. So, as I did with my 4Runner when I sold it; I guaged the economy, checked out my competition on the web, then sold it for what I thought people could afford, without gouging myself too much.
I recently purchased a 2005 4x4 Taco w/40k miles with a whole lot more than what is currently on your beast, for 24k. A whole lot more means; rear locker, 6" lift, 35" tires, front and rear gears moved to 4.88, front ARB with winch, Gibson exhaust system....and other items. What I'm saying, while you have a very nice looking truck, I'd consider dropping the price to get out from underneath it while the economy is still breathing....pretty soon it will be in cardiac arrest......

just two cents from one who has sold a beastly off-road rig, and recently purchased a 4x4 Taco.

and, of course....bump

#35 ·
Not really. I committed to buy at $20k, but he upped the price to $23k. Then we made another deal with both sets of wheels and tires to which he agreed. Then 2 emails later he said he was keeping one set for his brother. So now he wants the same price we agreed to, but with 1 less set of wheels and tires.

So here is another needed bump since I am not buying and it's still 4 sale.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.