TTORA Forum banner

Any Jacksonville locals still scour here?

11K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Dirtygerman 
#1 ·
If so lets get something going! Colorado Native here, desperately miss the trails back home. Anyone know of anything fun/ challenging/ legal that we can get into? Mud bigs aren't really my thing... Lemme know!

#2 ·
im up here in the panhandle but honestly man just about the only thing in this state is mud boggs and sand, im used to the rocks as well, and i miss them alot, if youre looking for something colorado like youre out of luck, but the good thing is its low budget wheeling out here, not a big chance of breaking axles and ring and pinions out here. good luck finding some good stuff and welcome to FL

#3 ·
there's one or two hanging around. but nothing local to wheel. always on the hunt for somewhere. It seems venturing up the east coast is the best bet. dirty german is probably the most enthused local to jax that hates mud also. hopefully get to some events this year with my truck. going to put my project- add to the side and focuse on the 4wd stuff.

#4 ·
I hear that about fl being a low budget wheeling state. I've ventured up the east coast and found myself in the Appalachians a time or two. That's the closest I've gotten I home without actually going there. Maybe some of us enthusiasts can plan a trek up to a lesser known range up north. I'm all ear to any suggestions.

#7 ·
VERY slow!

#10 ·
way tooo sloooooow

I ordered the Marlin clutch. Prolly do that next month.

What'r yall up to?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.