TTORA Forum banner

1989 Toyota 4x4,Prerunner/Trophy Truck...Must See!!!!.PIXX

34K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  juStCauSe 
#1 · (Edited)
1989 Toyota 4x4,Long Travel/Prerunner...SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!! Thanks Fellas...God Bless

1989 Toyota 4x4 5spd ,ac(Ice Cold) ,ps,pb,am fm cd mp3, 22r efi , 154k original miles..
Truck Looks And Runs GREAT..Must See !!!! It still retains the four wheel drive,and all the other amenities of a stock truck but can jump and off-road like none of them..
This Is One Of the Cleanest Street Legal Prerunner /Trophy truck you will see,And still be able to Rip Up the Dunes!!…
Just finished being built Last August and hasn’t really had any time on it.

Current Registration/Clean Title

Specs:
Total Chaos Front A Arms Bushings
Full Fox Suspension Shocks w/resovoirs
Full Hannemann Ivan Stewart Fiberglass all around.
Trd t100 Axels
33” 16x8 Bead Lockers, New Tires
Usable Bed ,still Fits your Quad ,Or Bike With No Prob
Etc..Call for more info

Located in SoCal

Thanks
Carlos

See less See more
#4 ·
Wow, that is a SUPER clean interior. I like your truck!

#7 ·
Trophy Truck LOL. Very nice build and clean looking truck but trophy truck? c'mon. Curious as to your rear susp setup, got travel #'s for that, up and down?

Thanks

#8 ·
Not to be mean or anything, but i highly doubt that you will ever get 13k for that. Maybe 8k and thats maybe. Its a nice truck. Looks like my old truck, but i had a different bed set up and v6 w/ power everything and not matching paint lol.

#20 ·
If you dont mind me asking what did you end up selling/buying it for? You can pm me if ya dont wanna post it to the general public.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.