TTORA Forum banner

where to buy tires/wheels in springs or denver area

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  05taco 
#1 ·
hey everyone its finally time to get some new tires and maybe wheels for my 05 tacoma to match the lift i put on a few months ago. i am looking at getting some bfg at's prob 285/75/16s. what shops do yall suggest that are in the colorado springs or possibly denver area? also any shops that give ttora or military disounts? i know brian mentioned a place in the springs but i forgot the name. i am also looking to get some new uca's so that i can get my truck proper aligned and i dont eat up my new meats. any help would be awesome yall.

p.s. if anyone wants to do some wheelin around the springs (old stage road) let me know. its been awhile since ive gone and i would like to go again before the snow comes.

#3 ·
I am a loyal customer of Rex Tire in Colorado Springs. Brian and Tom are awesome to work with. I have purchased over the past years four sets of tires for my vehicles. I'm going back again soon to get a new set for my daughter's camry before winter sets in.

I have been 100% satisfied with their customer service, quality of tires and price. Their shop is clean and their staff friendly.

PS: I need to get a paper written before I go off roading. Are you going to the football game?

#4 ·
i will def check out rex tire. im going to the tailgate for sure on sat morn im not sure if i will be going to the actual game though. if you go feel free to come by my squads (cs-02) tailgate and grab a burger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.