TTORA Forum banner

Recomended Local Mechanic shop

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  FAUX X 4 
#1 ·
Any good 'yota mechanic shops in the PHX area? I have a 1994 Lexus ES300 that needs some work (leaks oil like a bitch!), I just don't have the time to do it myself. I live in East Mesa, and if anyone could recomend a good shop, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Wil

#2 ·
flyingwil said:
Any good 'yota mechanic shops in the PHX area? I have a 1994 Lexus ES300 that needs some work (leaks oil like a bitch!), I just don't have the time to do it myself. I live in East Mesa, and if anyone could recomend a good shop, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Wil
Thiel's Automotive 480-785-2005 - great guys and great work!

#6 ·
azredtaco said:
Second that! mine's in there today so i can have some AC this weekend when its 10,000 degrees outside :cool:
Was that you I saw there today when I was over there having my AC done on my 4 runner?

I x 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.
recommend going to Theil's, they are GREAT and more than fairly priced, he and I were talking today about the biz, ( I used to manage AAMCO trans shops) and I know just from talking with him that he is definitely not even coming close to overcharging for his services, and he knows his stuff as well.

#9 ·
azredtaco said:
well, my truck was there, i wasn't. I dropped it off at 6 this morning :eek: on my way to work
oh, some dude was there, young guy, picked up something that had ac work done. I saw your truck and thought maybe it was you after reading this post.

#10 ·
FAUX X 4 said:
Sweet.........I know where I can get some tail lights tonight!!! :lmao:
too late :asshat: ! Already safe at home in the garage :neener: Besides, they work, so you wouldn't want them on your truck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.