TTORA Forum banner

AP Exhaust OEM replacement catalytic converters front and rear for 00-04 3.4 Tacos - No Longer Available

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  wcp0611 
#1 ·
AP Exhaust OEM replacement catalytic converters front and rear for 00-04 3.4 Tacos - No Longer Available

AP Exhaust OEM replacement catalytic converters front and rear for 00-04 3.4 Tacos

I have two brand new front converters Part # 642194 for sale - 140.00/ea and I can pay shipping
I also have one of the rear converters Part # 642181 for sale - 100.00 and I can pay shipping

The pics are just stock pics as I don't work out of the warehouse I'd have to pull these from. I don't really want to ride over there across town unless I knew someone was buying them.

I've been tasked with cleaning out some of our inventory from one of our storage warehouses, so I'll probably be putting some more stuff up later this week or next week.

I can let go of a set of these (front and rear) for 200.00 with me paying shipping.

PM or reply to this thread as I do not want to use Panjo and pay their associated fees.

List Date: 8/27/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: AP Exhaust OEM replacement catalytic converters front and rear for 00-04 3.4 Tacos
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.