TTORA Forum banner

Tampa Fl

4K views 51 replies 15 participants last post by  TampaTRDSport 
#1 ·
just wonderin if any of yall where from or arounf Tampa Fl and wanted to get together and do some trail ridein\muddin. i got acouple spots outside of tampa in brandon and right outside of tampa just email me or reply if u wanna go anytime.

#6 ·
How are you in odessa and tampa palms? do you own 2 houses? Anyway real question is how dirty can that late model actually get? I would say the best place is probably citurs since there is no water there and Richloam is deep right now. There is a group from the suncoast flat landers meeting up there on saturday. I would suggest going as a guest witht hem since several guys really know the trails and and they welcome newbs to the group.

I was planning on going but realised I have a kayak trip to lead on saturday and I'n gonna go tot he pasco fair saturday night and try to buy a hog for an upcoming cook out.

I say we all get together for some beers one night.

#12 ·
No. Don't be like him, if you are still making payments be nice to it. I wouldn't beat the crap out of a new truck. Mine is 15 years old though so its ok.

Hey Boggerboy I have some family in Valrico, last name is Davis. Part of my family is from Balm and alot still live in the area. We got some orange groves and stuff down around Wimauma.

#18 · (Edited)
I need to get out again soon, It's been since before the holidays. I look for road construction just to kick up some dust and "uneven pavement". :eek:

This Sunday I've got my 10 yr olds b-day party I have to do. But........... next Sunday the 12th I've got open.

I too am making payments for the next !! 7 YEARS !! So I don't take mine in deep water or beat it on a rock.

If someone knows Citrus or Croom or something similar I'm ready to go.

BTW : Hey Brad

#20 ·
ben76 said:
Anybody up for trying to do something this sunday? citrus, croom, richloam, doesn't matter to me.
Sunday would be good for me.
Do you know citrus ? I need a map of Citrus trails. I've only been there once a couple of years ago. I've been to Croom and I've got a map from their web site. (myfwc.com) croom wildlife management. Richloom is under water I hear. :eek: I don't do water.
Let me know, When and where.

#21 ·
I know a couple of the roads in citrus, I have not been through them all. I have not been to croom. How well do you know it? If you know croom we can go there, or we can go check out citrus. Fwc has a pretty good map of citrus also. I don't think either place is big enough to get that lost in. lol Hows early sunday sound? Maybe some other people will want to go and chime in also.

#22 ·
whenever yall want to go out to the dover pitts i am down! i practicaly live out there anyways.

#23 ·
ben76 said:
I know a couple of the roads in citrus, I have not been through them all. I have not been to croom. How well do you know it? If you know croom we can go there, or we can go check out citrus. Fwc has a pretty good map of citrus also. I don't think either place is big enough to get that lost in. lol Hows early sunday sound? Maybe some other people will want to go and chime in also.

I found that map of Citrus, Thanks.
Either place is good with me, as long as there's bypasses around any water and as long as everyone knows my '05 is mostly stock.
Never been to Dover pits either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.