TTORA Forum banner

BudBuilt Belly Pans now available!

6K views 33 replies 21 participants last post by  chris_dishmon 
#1 · (Edited)
These attach to the rear of our front skidplates and extend to the second crossmember on 4 Runners or to our bolt on crossmember on Tacomas. :)
Gives full coverage of trans and tcase, single or dual! 3/16" thick same as the front. $199
Also available in a lighter, thinner steel (.12" thick) for $169

Bolt on crossmembers will be about $79 for those that need one.

We make a midplate for those that have Skid Row Automotive Transfercase skid plate too. http://www.skidplates.com/products_1996-2004_tacoma.htm It connects the rear of ours to the front of theirs to give excellant coverage. $69

PACKAGE DEALS! :D If you want the front skid and rear one, $400 for the pair. $450 with the crossmember too.
Front skid and midskid, $289
Prices good thru the end of OCTOBER!

Lemme know what questions you may have! More pics to follow.
828-433-1489
Thanks! :saw:

See less See more
#8 ·
Bud, I will be calling you again in the next few weeks to place an order for the belly skid to Skid Row plate. Thanks for making another excellant product.

Also, is there a chance I could get some more of the pan head bolts for the fron tskid, one of mine siezed and I had to drill it out?

Thanks,

#22 ·
PaulW said:
Bud was mentioned in this month's issue of Petersen's 4Wheel and Offroad. They too are very satisfied with his work. Way to go Bud!
Thanks! We're famous! :)
It is very nice to be mentioned in one of the print mags for sure.

Just a reminder, final week of the sale prices!!!

Also, 6" lift skids now available. $299 includes the mounting bracket and hardware. :)
Thanks!
Bud :welder:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.