TTORA Forum banner

so i ran over a sawzaw.

8K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  sk8rjess 
#1 · (Edited)
anddd i have no idea what happened.

nahhh i'm just kidding. i started my bed bob. :saw:
i was going to take out 13", but it seems the shackle will be sticking out slightly and i don't like that at all.
i don't care about dbl cab stuff fitting since i'll be doing a rear cage in a few months anyways, so i think i'm going to do 12" instead

See less See more
#10 ·
#16 ·
nice man looks good!

#17 ·
Xcelr8...you finally get back to workin on that thing? :D PM me when you get a chance, we gotsta figure out a time to hook up.

#22 ·
okay so i'm going to have a body shop paint it sometime soon. for now i just rattlecanned it. shortened my bumper and had to cut my side hoops off but did it in a hurry since i am running on no food. i have some tube laying around, i'll rebend the hoops sometime this week.
going to bedline my bed too so i'm not too worried about how the middle welds look.
i also want to plate the end of the shackle mount, i feel like it's not strong enough just staying with 1" cut off the end?

#23 ·
That looks pretty damn good Hack!
The reason i said 8" was the rear shackles, and corner protection gets tough to come by when shortening it up so much.

It looks good, so keep going with it!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.