TTORA Forum banner

6 stock 15 inch alloys

2K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  CJimmy 
#1 · (Edited)
2 have worn out 31" BFG AT's
4 have 50% (15,000 miles on them) 31" BFG rugged trails

All of them have center caps.

Asking $25 each

They are all ballanced and straight with no curb rash, just some minor scratches from wheel weights.

#2 · (Edited)
Bump and I found an OEM 15 inch spare with nearly new 31 inch goodyear tire. It is a All Terrain tire, Wrangler RT I think.

$25 for the spare

#4 ·
Bump,

$25 per tire rim combo,

$150 for all 7 wheels and tires.

The four wheels with BFG Rugged Trails will make great daily driver tires, lot sof life left in them. Save your off road tires and get better gas mileage!

#6 ·
Ike,

Thanks for the response, I wish I where going to Colorado, been too long since I have been to the Rockies.

These are good wheels, I just can't use them anymore. I am in the middle of a Tundra brake upgrade and they won't fit anymore. :)

#8 ·
SafetyDang,

Sure, had not thought about seperating the center caps, but I don't see why not. It is not like the price can go much lower on the wheels.

I see you are in Anaheim, I'm in San Diego. It probably makes the most sense to mail it. $15 shipped seam fair to you? I can pick out a nice one and drop it in the mail today. PM me with your email and I will send you a paypal request.

Jimmy

#9 ·
CJimmy....Do you live in kensington? (me too) I think i saw these on craigslist the other day. Anyways bump for great deal.

#10 ·
Yep, I'm in Kensington. Just moved there from Point Loma. Kensington is great, happy we moved.

#12 ·
The four with Rugged Terrains are sold

I still have two with 31" X 10.5 BFG AT's worn evenly, but to the wear marks and a steel spare with a nearly new Goodyear Wrangler RT

$25 each

#14 ·
Safety,

I recieved payment and have mailed the center cap.

Thanks

Jimmy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.