TTORA Forum banner

Ky decals

3K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  muddertrucker99 
#1 ·
I got some ideas for the new ky chapter decals lmk what you guys think.

See less See more
#2 ·
the last one!

oh! does my vote count for anything? :D

remember when doing decals, darker colors and transparents don't show up very well on our windows due to the tint on most windows.

#7 ·
So just swap the state with blue and go with wwhite lettering? We could do that also.

#10 · (Edited)
OK guys i talked to the local signs shoppe and he can do both. The one with the white state and one with the blue state like jeff posted up. They are gonna run 7.50 each. If you want i can try to get them before the the slade run. If your not gonna make the slade run i can mail them to you. But i'll have to know something before the end of the day. We need a minuim of 10 tro get it started.

You can call me at

#16 ·
I have sent out pm's to the ones i got orders from on decals. I'll have a few extra when we make the slade run. I'll take up more orders may not get them in time for slade. But i'll get them made up and mailed out to you if i run out.

#21 ·
Here is the run down of all the orders i got in. I should have by this saturday. He was doing the setup on them when i put in the last order.

Jeff Horn -Blue state 2

Terry Harper - Blue State 2

Derek Enlow - Blue State 2

Ky_savage - Blue State 1

Kytaco04 - Blue State 2

Hoss - Blue State 1

Steve H - Blue State 1

Mossytaco - White State with blue lettering 2

I Have one extra if some one want to take it.

If we need more i can get them order and mailed out when they become available.

#24 ·
Ok guys i just got back from the sign shoppe and the decals look great. I'll have them tomorrow. The guy was pretty quick on get them out to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.