TTORA Forum banner

New girl

11K views 46 replies 17 participants last post by  Mcstiffs 
#1 ·
Hey, heard about you guys from TW and thought I would check it out. Heres a few pictures of my truck and scooter....

See less See more
#8 ·
Welcome. Looks like were getting more female members this year.

Be sure to check out the lady's run going on the 14th.

#11 ·
It sees a fair amount of dirt, im just a little OCD about everything I own....so wash it up right away haha

#14 ·
All sorts of girls Coming out if the woodwork lately! Welcome! Hope to see you on a trail soon!

#15 ·
Welcome!! Nice truck and bike. Do you race RMXA or SRAC in Colorado?

#16 ·
I have not raced in sometime due to a pretty bad injury, but when I did race, it was SRAC. I think im going to hit the winter hare scramble series at Berthod though. Do you race?

#21 ·
Welcome. The CoTTORA crew is a blast! Definitely get out wheeling with them! :D

#28 ·
Oops sorry, I didnt see your response until now. The track was good. We went to Taylor for labor day and that was a ton of fun...there is so many trails there...unfortunately I did not have my truck though, just my motorhome....taking my truck sometime is a must!

#31 ·
Really like your Truck, great choice. Cool bike too. Welcome.

#35 ·
Lol YES I'm still around...just have had a hell of a semester at school...but after next week the fun will be back on :)

#42 ·
Haha Id have to get a job..I would get to bored with myself not working or school...It would be awesome for a couple weeks though to do nothing :cool:
Well, no job = rebuild back deck, replace french doors, on garage, get crashed car in garage fixed, rearrange garage into shop, rebuild and add stairs to front porch, redo brick work around flower beds... and wheel without spending any money or breaking anything :rolleyes:

#43 ·
Well, no job = rebuild back deck, replace french doors, on garage, get crashed car in garage fixed, rearrange garage into shop, rebuild and add stairs to front porch, redo brick work around flower beds... and wheel without spending any money or breaking anything :rolleyes:
That sounds like a rather large "honey do" list! lol!...Think Im going to head up by Leadville this weekend. I have family in Leadville and there are a few easy nice drives out that way.

#32 ·
Eek! Reviving threads from the dead! lol Not sure if she's still around, havn't seen much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.