TTORA Forum banner

Lift Spindles for 2wd Toyota Pickup

25K views 29 replies 9 participants last post by  Sbox18 
#1 · (Edited)
As of 4-27-14 I can still make these if you get me 2 pairs of stock spindles (4 total, 2 lefts 2 rights makes 1 pair) and $300. I ceaned out the junkyards around here.

Custom made lift spindles for 95 and older 2wd 5lug toyota pickup 3" of lift, 1.5" wider per side. works with stock arms, aftermarket arms

See less See more
#2 ·
Were these for the 6 lugs or 5 Lugs?

#6 ·
well if they are stronger than the fagtech ones then thats good enough for me. so i take it your a metal fabricator. so then i might want to pick up a set. i have a spare set of spindles just i dont have 350 lying around. how long do you plan on selling them? and were is yucca valley? im in san bernardino. thanks and have any more pictures?

#19 ·
I still make these but i can't find any more stock spindles around here to use. So if anyone want a pair I can do them if you get me 2 pairs of stock spindles and $300. I ceaned out the junkyards around here.

#26 ·
I do still make these, it's just that I can't keep any around cause they sell before I can finsh them or someone brought me there spindles to turn into lift spindles, witch is more common cause I have used most of the junk yard spindles around here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.