TTORA Forum banner

Jerry Cans

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  TheAussie1 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I dont know where in So.Cal. you are, but american military surplus in Fullerton has 1-1/2 pallets or so of 5 gal. nato cans they look to be in real nice shape. $18.00 Ea. take a flashlight to look thru a few.

#7 ·
Thanks Timber5086

Hey Timber,

Thanks for the Tip, did you pick any up yourself? I went there and picked up 6. I guess they sprayed them white at the mouth of the cans for "water" use only. Otherwise as of 1/1/09 it is illegal to sell or mfg cans like these. I was going to buy Wedco at Expedition exchange but at 50 bucks a piece:eek:

Thanks for the heads up! That place is really clean and organized for a surplus store.

Thanks Again for that awesome tip!

Eric

#8 ·
Hey glad I could help, I think when those are gone that's it, Makes me feel like I should pick up a few more!! But with the last batch I picked up I think Im good for many years He He He.. Tim

#11 ·
hey would anyone down there around fullerton be willing to pick up a few of jerry cans for me and ship em? id pay for your time also. there arent any around here and ive been looking forever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.