TTORA Forum banner

TTORA stickers

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  SAStoy 
#1 ·
Just looking to see if anyone has a few TTORA stickers laying around. Let me know what you got and what you want for them (Yes I am aware that they have them for sale as well on this site, already ordered a few just looking for a few more for cheap).

#2 ·
SAStoy said:
Just looking to see if anyone has a few TTORA stickers laying around. Let me know what you got and what you want for them (Yes I am aware that they have them for sale as well on this site, already ordered a few just looking for a few more for cheap).

Jump over to the Southwest board (see above where it says "Other TTORA Forums"). There has been a couple recent threads there. Az has a sticker guy (Mungmaster) who does them for us for free. "4x4 Clover" had some extras just the other day and was willing to mail.

#3 ·
Heatstroke said:
Jump over to the Southwest board (see above where it says "Other TTORA Forums"). There has been a couple recent threads there. Az has a sticker guy (Mungmaster) who does them for us for free. "4x4 Clover" had some extras just the other day and was willing to mail.

Do you know if these guys you are talking about frequent this board much or should I just sign up on that forum to see what I can get?

#6 ·
Heatstroke said:
I will Pm Clover and see what he can do for me. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.