TTORA Forum banner

FS:1986 Toyota Pickup 4x4 3"lift, 33's in MD

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  88rnr86up 
#1 ·
Im getting rid of a 1986 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Its red, got a 22r, 3" drop bracket lift, barely used 33x12.50x15 tires, with a full size spare that isnt mounted on a rim, smittybuilt tube bumpers front and rear, aftermarket cd player(i believe pioneer), and a windshield visor, and some other things done to it. It has a bunch of spare parts in the bed and in the cab. The cab is in desent shape, but the bed is shot. Also, it doenst run very well. The power steering isnt hooked up, but all of the pieces are thier, and the carb needs rebuilt and it needs a tune up. The shifter also popped out of its socket and needs put back together.

Its a great project truck for someone who has the time, I just dont have the time or money or room for it. Im looking to get $1250 o.b.o. I will deliver it (within reasonable driving distance) for an extra $100. The truck is located in Baltimore, MD.

[/URL][/img]
[/URL][/img]
[/URL][/img]
[/URL][/img]
[/URL][/img]
[/URL][/img]

See less See more
#5 ·
frame is great this was my DD for a year
has lots of extra with in bed and cab
well worth the money has lift new tires
alloys smitty front and rear body straight minus
bed drives great any question you have ask either of us
:saw: toss bed and fab it up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.