TTORA Forum banner

So where is a good Toyota mechanic shop?

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  mgyver1 
#1 ·
Now that Brett has moved and Findlay is no longer a option for me, who has a good Toyota mechanic? Rich is still awesome, but I'm done with Findlay. They will get no more of my money. I brought it in about a month ago to get the front and rear diff oil drained and they charged me $250 for a "4x4 fluid service" ! Apparently management has changed and they are back to being a stealership.

I'd like to find someone or some shop that is trustworthy and knows what they are doing.

#2 ·
One of our former techs, Mike....started up his own shop over here on Sunset....between Eastgate and Boulder. I think it's called TLS, Toyota Lexus Service!!
Don't know the number off the top of my head, but you can google it. His wife is Vanessa.....very cool people, and we even have a few employees who go there now.

#8 ·
I suggest Precision Performance located near I-15 & Spring Mountain. They have always done good work and their prices are fair. They only work on Toyota Lexus, but it's located in the same place as Wally's Honda/Acura service.

Precision Performance:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Precision-Performance/199333900088364
871-2842
3290 Pinks Place, Las Vegas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.