TTORA Forum banner

2/27/10 - Trail clean up in Tracy City with DL4x4

4K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  gregers05 
#1 ·
The Damn Locals 4x4 club will be hosting a trail clean up in " " Cove on Saturday, February 27th . We will leave from the Grundy County Fairgrounds at 10 AM. We Due to the bad weather at our Christmas Toy Run in December, we are asking that each attendee bring a $10 toy as a donation for the children of our community. This will give us a jump start in case the weather is bad again this year. We want to thank you for your all your support in helping keep our trails clean as well as helping the needy children of our community. We look forward to seeing you all there!

ATV's, sideXsides, buggies, truggies, cab trucks, and even stockers are welcome.

#2 ·
if i can get off work ill def be there

#3 ·
if my pos is together i'll go

#7 ·
finally found a place in cleveland who's told me they can bend 3/8's! may try to sneak by there tomorrow before i have to study my butt off. but as long as i get that made and it's all cut right, i'll have it bolted up and there w/ the old man that saturday!

#9 ·
i would be coming but, my rear end is going to have 0 miles on it tomorrow

#10 ·
I wish I could make it, but family is coming in town

#11 ·
for anyone who can't make this weekend... plan on the next weekend, March 6 for the SFWDA meeting and ride in the same place!!

#13 ·
Might be able to make it the following weekend in the dodge

#15 ·
awesome glad to see it went well! sorry i couldnt make it, couldnt get off work:mad:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.