TTORA Forum banner

31" trxus m/ts and black LEER camper shell

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  shawshank 
#1 ·
tires on my stock 15" tacoma steel wheels. best offer if any gets them.

the camper shell is in good shape, fits my 95 double cab tacoma like a glove. approx 79"x60" if i remember right. hoping to get around $500 obo.

Im located in Littleton, CO i can get you pictures if anyone is interested in anything.
p.s i have some snowboard boots too. size 9 and size 10 s. random but for sale. peace out home-plurals

#3 ·
shawshank said:
tires on my stock 15" tacoma steel wheels. best offer if any gets them.

the camper shell is in good shape, fits my 95 double cab tacoma like a glove. approx 79"x60" if i remember right. hoping to get around $500 obo.

Im located in Littleton, CO i can get you pictures if anyone is interested in anything.
p.s i have some snowboard boots too. size 9 and size 10 s. random but for sale. peace out home-plurals
Pics of camper if it is for the extra cab and not double cab. Thanks.

#5 · (Edited)
sorry

yes i am a clinical retard: extra cab :banghead: excelent way to start my ttora career...

sorry i should have just waited to make the post til i took the pictures. both the tires and shell are in my garage behind 3 dirtbikes and a bunch of crap so i have been putting off getting to them... I will try and get pictures posted tomorrow evening after i get off work. sorry to make you wait :worthless

#6 ·
k i got pictures

I haven't seen these tires for months... i didn't realize how warn out they are. Just two though (burned-out and didn't rotate)... This is the worst tire

this is the best of the 4

two are warn out, two are still fairly good.

Camper shell pictures:

A few scratches here and there, but its really dusty in these pictures.
hit me up, sorry that took so long

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.