TTORA Forum banner

FS: Polyurethane Control Arm Bushings

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  00regcab 
#1 ·
Brand spankin new in box, poly performance poly urethane bushings. Black in color, never out of package. For any 95.5-04 Toyota 4WD truck. Uppers and lowers are included.

Just looking to get what i spent back in my pocket, decided to just stick with the OEM bushings in the other arms.

$50

#2 ·
hmm...

I'm currently conducting an experiment to see which wins out, my laziness or the the annoyance of listening to mine squeak like hell all.. the... damn... time..

I am not looking forward to yanking out that top bolt.

#3 ·
I was looking at it on mine, and it didnt look TOO bad to do in all honesty.

However, it's easy to check your uppers. Unbolt the lower from the knuckle, and let the knuckle hang. If it drops down and pulls the a-arm down all the way with it, the bushings are bad. If it kind of balances there, then they are good. Surprisingly enough, my upper a-arm bushings are still in good shape, the lowers are an entirely different story however lol.

#8 ·
Great timing. I was going to order these tomorrow, er, today. Can I meet you soon if you still have them? My truck is my DD and is out of commission until I replace my bushings and eccentric bolts. I don't really have to replace the bushings but as long as its all taken apart I might as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.