TTORA Forum banner

best thing you scored for under $100?

125K views 428 replies 210 participants last post by  Kyle N 
#1 ·
like the title suggests, I'll start

Ron Davis double pass, 2 core, 24.5"x16"x2.75" - found at a flea market for $25, originaly from a Boss Hogg Harley with a 502 Chevy - - 2 tubes repaired

See less See more
#2 ·
Toyo mt's 265/76/16 $50 each. practically brand new. Two new jerry cans for $10 each.

#3 ·
nice radiator score. i'll be in the market for one,possibly.

this could be a great thread.
best new stuff for under $100(that i really could use)was a nice pull strap and some shackles.

#6 ·
20 Pound Aluminum CO2 Tank* (Full) - $10
Nice :kewl: . . . did the regulator kit come with the handle / where'd you get it

#10 ·
Last fall I bought a set of 'new' OEM rear Tacoma leaf springs for $75 from a guy on here. I was going to take my leaf packs, and the new leaf packs, and build a set of Frankenleafs to fix my sagging ass end.

Before I got a chance to mess with it, I found an ad on Craigslist for a guy who had Deaver 9's and complained that they gave him too much lift, and wanted to trade his Deaver 9's straight up for a set of stock leafs.

So - long story short - I got a set of Deaver 9's for $75.

#75 ·
The same thing happened to me! I found a guy on Craigslist that wanted to trade stock springs + 60 bucks for his deaver 8 pack. So I stole my buddies old stock leafs and traded him. Then drove up to deaver and had them rebuild and add a leaf for 150. Overall a great deal.

#12 ·
dinner for 2 = $35
motel for night = $55
condoms = $10
Getting laid = priceless !!!!

Deals like that, don't happen that often.

Never pass on a good deal :p

#14 ·
I hope someone brought this up! Today i just bought 2 (used) KC daylighters (black housed) with Smiley rock covers for $30! Lady still has a pair of chrome housed ones for the same price. But im poor :)

#24 ·
Here in good ol Redding, CA . Flea Market WOOP WOOP

#23 ·
Got my 87 2wd pickup for free. Well, I paid $80 for the timing chain kit and cover but the truck itself was free.

Got 5 pro comp mud terrains in good shape for $75

Paid $40 for a spare top for the 4runner

An old Craftsman 10 horse riding mower for free (Although finally blew it up today :D thing burned more oil than gas)

My dad won a PS3 at a company dinner

I got a big mini fridge on craigslist for $10, keeps the drinks ice cold and will freeze them on the highest setting

neighbors gave me a 10'x14' metal shed when they moved out.

Got a big TV from someone at work for free.

As wrong as it may sound I've had more bad luck than good...:doh:

#27 ·
air tools...

i bought this 50 peice air tool kit on sale at lowes for $79.99 about a month ago.

Its got an impact wrench rated at 250lbs (all you really need...) a mini socket set that came with the 1/2" drive impact, an air rachet regular air gun and a couple other goodies.

I was happy :cool:

#29 ·
heck yeah... its already paid for itself about 10 times over again. :headbang:

#33 ·
paid $100 for a used steering rack with good tie rods, sold the tie rods for $75 so i paid $25 for a rack in great shape

#35 ·
thats a freaking great deal on that steel.... I think i got a quote for like almost 300 bucks for that kinda steel

#38 ·
if those coilovers were in good shape that is one helluva deal

#39 ·
I bought a set of PIAA 520 fog lights off of a local guy for $35 and that included the wiring harness and relay and everything(I had to buy a switch, and they need new bulbs, speaking of which. Any recomendations on bulbs? I want some mega bright ones if possible for camping)

I bought a 20# co2 tank full about 2 years ago for $35 off of the same guy(I still havent used it because I dont have a regulator haha)

I traded my bucket seat and center console for the exact bench seat I wanted. aka FREE!(kept my passenger seat so its a 60/40 split now)

I scored a brand new triple core radiator for a 22re once for $70 And put it in my 83 for superior cooling....and cause my original rotted out, never had a problem with cooling, I accidentally ran it without coolant until I saw the problem. haha (no pic though)

When I bought my truck it had a bed rug in it, but it had never had a shell so it was a little worn. One day only about a month after I bought the truck and my bed was full of snow I tried opening my tailgate but the bed rug was frozen solid, I forced it open and tore one of the seems. Bed rug sent me a brand new one. So a brand new bed rug for free and I have a shell now so it has stayed nice :)

Those are my faves!

#41 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.