TTORA Forum banner

cztheman's 87runner

7K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  cztheman64 
#1 ·
alright. well since i dont really have much of a build thread. i figured i might as well start one....

traded the ol 2001 maxima for

after a few months i got some sliders for her.

got some cheap harbor freight lights for the front that point either to the sky or at the ground...

got some 33x10.5 km2s from the 31x10.5 ats that sucked!

got sick of the stock look. so i installed some bj spacers and swapped for the chevy 63" leaf springs...

See less See more
#3 ·
sweet runner man, I'm running BJ spacers up front with AAl's in the rear. I thought it might sit too high in the back with the chevy's but it's not too bad. I have have to grab a set! Do your 33's rub at full compression?

#4 ·
i didnt when it was stock when i was wheelin with some air out of the tires. i beat back the pinch weld in the passenger fender and with the front bumper trimmed up a little bit. i think im good. i know i have room in the rear to clear 35s and possibly room in the front but i would have to trim the fenders up a bit to make it a comfortable fit, and i dont have the TBs cranked either

#20 ·
Thats quite a bit of work with all the removal and clean up of the ifs and all the measuring,fitting,welding and painting. I guess with the right tools and the know how it can be done. Gonna be a fun rig.

#21 ·
One of the guys I work with has done a bunch of SAS he came and helped out for a few hours and gave me a couple pointers, but its pretty straight forward. I had more trouble getting the calipers and tires mounted than i did with anything else

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.