TTORA Forum banner

Pics of 05 tacos WHEELING

4K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Toymachine 
#1 ·
I know we have a 05 pic thread but the trucks there are to clean and in driveways. I wanna see pics of your tacoma on the trail, mud, rocks, whatever, even your pics of body damage. Whatever you do just dont post BLING lol.

Heres the best i can do this is at the entrance to my back woods on my property (the local off road playground lol)........I will get more real pics when i am able to drive and get out of a wheelchair from a fourwheeler accident.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
i like the thought of this thread, its about time we get a non bling thread although it is a take off of the reg. cab thread. i dont know what it is, but it seems like a higher % of the reg cabs are hard into wheelin over D cabs or A cabs. so no clean pics huh?
ill play

New Bumper Test

Night Before Paragon (No Pics There)

My Buddy in My Beater (i know its not a taco but its offroad right? Gotta love comp. courses in a stock blazer!)

#6 · (Edited)
i like it so much that i sold it to get an ARB! i like having the plate bumper more. there was nothing wrong with the All Pro at all, its a fine bumper, i just like the added strength and utility of an ARB

#8 ·
im actually working on it but i cant get it to fit in the dimensions with the size i want but i need to take it wheeling get it stuck and take some pics for you guys haha

G
#16 ·
Another pic thread! OK....

Wheeling when bone stock...

Wheeling with lift and tires...

Wheeling now...

Before ARB, at twin buttes near San Angelo Texas, before the area was closed...

Weekend at Barnwell mountain... Poseur pic...

Link to what happened... Link

High centered on dirt. LOL!

#19 ·
cedarbarn said:
Another pic thread! OK....

Wheeling with lift and tires...

i dont know what it is but i like this pic the most, it just looks really tall. also you must have some kind of template for the pic threads huh? lol
later
Zach

G
#20 ·
Toymachine said:
Cedarbarn you need new pics i have seen all of those pics. I wanna see new shit lol.
Yeah, I know. All of the good and hard trails I have done were with just a couple of other trucks, nobody to take pics. Too much time wheeling and spotting, no time to take pics. :)

#21 ·
cedarbarn said:
Too much time wheeling and spotting, no time to take pics. :)
Yup thats why i dont have pics other then poser ones at the trail entrance.......I am really going to try and get some good trail pics, once i heal up from this atv accident lol. All this sitting around laid up has cost me a few hundred bucks in parts offline for my tacoma hehe :rolleyes: .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.