TTORA Forum banner

Fall Crawl '08

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  agentdouble01 
#1 ·
So it was Jordan, Eric (DoppleG from RightCoast4x4), and myself in a group. I also saw Andy and David in another group. We had a really good weekend. Lynn was nice enough to lead us to the new bowl on trail 25 dubbed "Firepit". I almost got ran over by Eric literally launching out of the steep side. Dropping into that bowl is like going down the first big hill on a rollercoaster. VERY COOL!

Eric beat the ever living shit out of his cab over the weekend. First he took out the driver's side access cab window on Pitman Rock and then...

Here is is wedged up against a tree on Stoudt:

Then he gets real tippy on the 2nd Gauntlet:

And like that wasn't bad enough, he ended up shearing off all four knuckle studs and the trunion on his passenger side on Stair Step. We ended up replacing the whole knuckle right there on the trail thanks to Jordan having a spair.

Jordan faired pretty well this weekend considering everything was slickery than ever. :D

Coming out of the exit of Stair Step:

Here he is attempting Pitman Rock:

One of the climbs off of 22 I think?:

I made it out relatively unscathed. Well I ened up snapping my antenna mount on 8, and my tailgate... Well thanks to Jordan and Eric it's caved in a good 6 inches. Then Eric put a golfball sized hole in it on trail 20. I forgot about the hidden rock in the mud puddle halfway through and ended up getting stuck. Neither him nor I wanted to get out to hook up a strap so I told him to just push me through. :D

Here I am almost going over on Yellow Jacket...yes you heard that right! The picture doesn't look that bad, but once I get the video from Jordan's uncle you'll see:

Getting denied on firepit thanks to my engine bogging down:

So I ened up coming out the side, which was an interesting line on it's own:

And last but not least, can't forget the crazy rollover Happick did in his buggy on "Shoot the Moon" down in the Quarry:

Once I get home from work I'll upload my videos. I have a full video of Happick starting "Shoot the Moon" and then rolling his buggy. Keep your eyes open for the videos.

Now, I want to see some more pictures/videos!

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice videos Bruce. Towards the end of Eric on 21 I couldn't stop laughing! That was great. Spinning all fours, smoking.....fucking great. Very nice videos.

I'll have some highlight pictures up sometime tomorrow as well as the link to my album. I edited them down to about 70 photos :eek: .....I take a lot of pictures.

#7 ·
good times good times..

I wanted to say I had a blast with eveyone that I got to ride with and all the new people I had a chance to meet. Hope to see a few of you again at the chapter run. Adam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.