TTORA Forum banner

Built D44 High Pinion

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  06silverback 
#1 ·
I have ran this axle under my truck for about a year and just have time to upgrade to a D60, so I'm selling this one originally out of a '77 Ford (driver drop).

-Nitro 4.88's
-ARB air locker
-Superior 30 spline inner and outer shafts
-Nitro 300M u-joints
-Reid Racing outer knuckles
-Chevy Brakes (6 on 5.5 pattern)
-RCV Drive flanges
-$1,500 and will pay half shipping UPS freight

This axle has been set up for a 3-link, so no messing with that if you're doing a swap. I can post pics if wanted.

#5 ·
F150 I believe it was. 68" wide I think, but dont quote me...I'd have to look at my build thread. I know the tubes are 3" x 3/8" thick. the F250 is 1/2" thick tubes and 8 lug

When I added up all the money for parts I had in it, it was quite a ways over what I posted it up for. I bored out the spindles to accept the 30 spline outers and its the bigger bearing setup also. Its really been a great axle for me as I've taken my truck alot of places I never thought it'd go and without issues.

#6 ·
Ya the 30 spline outers are what I'm really after out of it IDK if your inners are the same lenght as mine (F250 axle), let me know if you can't sell it as a whole and I'll take some parts off your hands

#7 ·
I'm willing to disassemble the axle to sell parts as I've been running into that. Will split as follows for those interested.
ARB with 4.88's
Axle shafts (inner/outer with u-joints)
Outer knuckles with hubs/brakes/drive flanges

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.