TTORA Forum banner

Post your Tundra/T-100 pictures

341K views 565 replies 217 participants last post by  Jomentum 
#1 ·
if there is already one of these it's news to me cause i looked and couldn't find one...anyways i am in the market and would love to see what's out there...

#453 ·
Have'nt posted an update pic in a while: new wheels, shell, and slotted rotors!

#462 ·
IMHO you should be fine i turned the t bars wayyy too much before the bj spacer and never turned them down after i installed it. right now i am at about 2.5 lift in the front and have not had a problem on 35s

#463 ·
okay thanks for the info but one question if i just leave it 1.5 and not crank up the T-bar up, will i still need long shocks or can i still run my Bilstein HD shocks And last but lease i have the rear as the blocks and it only 1" so i'm sure that my Bilstein HD sholud be ok Right or need longer also...:google:

#473 ·
#475 ·
^^^^^man i read through ur 4R build and was shocked lol, its a nice rig and ur super lucky they didnt strip it completely and cut it up cuz it has a lot of money in it and u should count ur blessings lol and i love the reg cab tundra does it have the 5.7? happy holidays!!!

#480 ·
^^^^^man i read through ur 4R build and was shocked lol, its a nice rig and ur super lucky they didnt strip it completely and cut it up cuz it has a lot of money in it and u should count ur blessings lol and i love the reg cab tundra does it have the 5.7? happy holidays!!!
I know! The fact that the dumbass who stole it just drove it around and used it to haul a stolen boat still blows my mind. I figured it was trashed and burned in the bush some where... (aka where they got stuck after beating the crap out of it.)

The RCSB is fantastic - I debadged it so to add some curiosity. It's rockin' the 5.7 with a CAI, URD MAF controller and Borla exhaust.

Suspension is Fox's all around with Camburg UCA's and OME rear leafs.

Here's a couple updated pics - finally wired in my back up lights:

#478 ·
^^^its in peterson 4wheelers readers rides this month

#490 ·
I just wanted to reply to ask WSX to make a "build" thread.

I'd really like to know what folks are getting into for their SAS T100's. Not that I'd be doing mine any time soon, but its always good to see some T100 junk in here as opposed to the daily dosage of Tundra overload (especially the new ones)!

#495 ·
08 Double Cab

08 Double Cab, 6"RC ICON VS 2.0 in rear, Waiting for ICON 6-7" Lift Coil Overs.
New Transmission about a month ago! (LONG STORY) 5.7L w/ Drop in K&N
35x12.50 Toyo Open Country MT
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

#497 ·
Im a pic whore

throwing my tundra up after some recent mods

McNeil glass fenders, N-Gay front bumper, 35" tires on MM 962 wheels

i did the hood to match my red 4runner hood, a tuxedo, metalic black in center section of hood, its been like that for about 2 mos and nobody has even spotted it, its hard to see unless in direct sun light

i promised my self id leave this thing stock as its my tow rig, but then a guy made a left in front of me and i couldnt possiably put it back to stock:lmao:

#506 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.