TTORA Forum banner

Little Red Rock on Sat.4-15

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  jayfredweb 
#1 ·
All right I am going to little red rock with Jason this saturday 4-15 and we are going to meet at PF Changs on charleston and rampart at 9 am...if anyone doesn't have anything to do and wants to get some wheeling in before easter go out with us.I am also going out on easter sunday not sure where more than likely it will be one of the runs up and around sunrise mountain!!Hope to see some peeps to run with us on saturday!!! :woot:

#4 ·
9 am.... That's less like a time of day and more like some sick Nazi torture ritual. Stupid nightshift....

If you guys finish up with Lil Red Rock and want to come and play with some newby's... we'll be in a small group meeting at Corn Creek Station sometime around 1:00 - 1:30 pm and we are planning on running the Alamo Road. Probably lame - but I did say we are newby's.

Take pics of Lil Red Rock - I'd like to know how rough that trail is and where to pick it up.

Percy

#5 ·
I wish I could go. I have work at 8 :( (gotta love newbies crappy hours) Little Red rock isn’t that rough depending which way you go. There are some fun climbs and stuff that all has go around. I’m guessing your entering on Charleston b/c your meeting at PF Changs. Their is also a trail that takes you from ann through the mountains and dumps you out on little red rock. Also you can enter right after the 215 on Cheyenne and follow along the base of the mountain up. Take some pic's for those who have to work ;)

#6 ·
What hours are you all working...Jason works from midnight-8 am and has met up with us for runs!!If anyone wants to run some trails up around sunrise mountain on sunday I will be taking my wife out so she can see and feel how much better all the suspension goodies are,trying to justify the need...looking at starting aound noon-1 pm,if anyone wants to run post up and we can decide a meeting spot!!!

#7 ·
Percy said:
9 am.... That's less like a time of day and more like some sick Nazi torture ritual. Stupid nightshift....

If you guys finish up with Lil Red Rock and want to come and play with some newby's... we'll be in a small group meeting at Corn Creek Station sometime around 1:00 - 1:30 pm ...

Percy
I'm still a Newbie too!!! I'd love to join you guys on one of your runs, but a 1-1:30 start time just doesn't work for me on Saturdays. If you ever want to do a run on Monday's or Tuesday's, that time frame would be fine with me (I can adapt on my weekends).

#8 ·
I know its late, but you guys still going? If so I'll meet you guys over there at about 9:00. CB Chanel 4. Wife's going to be gone in the morning after all so I ain't got nothing to do. A little red rock exploring sounds like a blast, Plus I REALLY want to go off-roading! Its been 2 weeks since my last outing and I'm starting to get a slight twitch for my locker button... ;)

I'll see you guys in the morning, if by some chance you guys decided not to go, and you read this, give me a call so i'm not waiting all day for ya (7024996191).

Mike

#9 ·
Heading out in about an hour for Corn Creek Station to run Alamo Road. (Never been and there are side trails). We have a very small group right now - 3 trucks. If you want to join us, let me know. We should be at Corn Creek by 1:00, but as usual I'm still waiting for everybody to get to my place.

FlacoTaco works 5:00 - 1:30am, I work 11:30am - 1:30am (the things a guy will do for toys) so 9 in the morning is right in the middle of my beauty rest and trust you me, I need as much as I can get.

I might be down for Sunrise Mountain trails tomorrow around noon. Hit me up on here before you take off. I'm right off of Ann Road on the NW, but I don't mind driving to get to a fun trail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.