TTORA Forum banner

Rock Krawler Prerunner Race System

4K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  editmars 
#1 ·
#3 ·
interesting...very skeptical. wouldn't be suprised if this ended up on ebay, with a ultra high performance air filter and a HP/TQ+++++ power chip package! oh and a sweet sticker..

#4 ·
no this is a legit question. You know that alot of buggies are this way in the dezert, some people entertained the thought of going to this. Now one thing is that I dont think it would really hold up vs deavers and shocks through bed, or even a 3 or 4 link suspension. It is interesting though. I want to see reviews and see this really run in the dezert at high speeds. Seems very interesting though.

#5 ·
ryguy said:
no this is a legit question. You know that alot of buggies are this way in the dezert, some people entertained the thought of going to this. Now one thing is that I dont think it would really hold up vs deavers and shocks through bed, or even a 3 or 4 link suspension. It is interesting though. I want to see reviews and see this really run in the dezert at high speeds. Seems very interesting though.
Wtf? This is just a flashy kit, might as well throw some spinners on for good measure. And did you notice the lift they built into the setup? Probably to level it out with the 6" drop bracket on the front end. WAJ...

#6 ·
ya that doesnt make sence.. But I was talking about strickly the rear end. concept seems feasable.. I would of corse go with longer shocks and go through the bed etc.. I know that this would rock the truck alot and I think might lose traction, but this is interesting. Is anyone going to go to it? Hardly, why change something that isnt broken. Now if this spikes some manufactures to make a really good kit ( this kit doesnt not look of high quailty ) and could go faster in sand etc.. while retaining ride, travel, and traction, It would be interesting to see. thats all.

#7 ·
ryguy said:
ya that doesnt make sence.. But I was talking about strickly the rear end. concept seems feasable.. I would of corse go with longer shocks and go through the bed etc.. I know that this would rock the truck alot and I think might lose traction, but this is interesting. Is anyone going to go to it? Hardly, why change something that isnt broken. Now if this spikes some manufactures to make a really good kit ( this kit doesnt not look of high quailty ) and could go faster in sand etc.. while retaining ride, travel, and traction, It would be interesting to see. thats all.
If you are going to go through the hassle of linking a truck, just do it right the first time. Many manufacturers do make trailing arms and link kits that work. This is not one of them.
I'd compare this to switching out your stock toyota motor for an equally powered chevy motor with shiny parts. A lot of time and money but not much to show for it.

#9 ·
yea ture. I do want to see this kit in action and hear user reviews.

#10 ·
ryguy said:
Concept IS feasABLE but It's for LOOKS doooood. Those are kits MADE for only disco trucks and POSER shots! If you're running 4 link and going FAST enough to nned it you need a cage and more integrity!!! Newline, DMZ, Giant, etc make beams built for ABUSE and no looks bRO! It'd be more a pain in the ass to have a bolt on linked truck than custom! Looks SKETCH!

Maybe for play buggys or tow vehicles, but I woulnd't trust a BOLT ON kit!! Goood Concpet/theotry, but in the real worl d it'd never work BRO! I agree 100% with AllJumpStlye.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.