TTORA Forum banner

The inevitable 'post pics of your FJ' thread

251K views 603 replies 232 participants last post by  terrantmike 
#1 ·
alright, we have a thread like this for 05+ tacos, pre 05 tacos, landcruisers, and prerunners. now we need one for the fjc. so show em if you got em. id like to see all the different lift, tire and armor combos people have put on their fj's and im sure everyone thats still in the planning stages would too to get some ideas. interior setups, cb's, stereos and such are good too. include the spec details of all your mods.

:worthless

At slick rock Nor-cal. 6-25-06.

See less See more
#13 ·
My rig...

#14 · (Edited)
Here is a pic of my baby, when we were trying to go around, a hole and got sucked in, we were way worse before, as you can see from the water line. Alls we need was a tug from my buddys taco, and we were free. No water got in!

#15 ·
Tweeter said:
I'll start it off and make this thread look that much better...

I love it!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

#22 ·
oilsandsfj said:
Here is a pic of my baby, when we were trying to go around, a hole and got sucked in, we were way worse before, as you can see from the water line. Alls we need was a tug from my buddys taco, and we were free. No water got in!
:eek: And no water got in?? That's amazing.

#23 ·
Interex said:
:eek: And no water got in?? That's amazing.
Yea good weather stripping! I was surpirsed too. Yea the on mud that came in was the stuff we tracked in with our boots. This thing is so easy to clean, i just to a hose to in the plastic flooring and sucked up the water with my wet-dry vac, its great! Will try and take my camera more often with me, but I need a good set of mudders as that is all I have to play in for the most part.
:D

#25 ·
Rockrawler said:
Walker 17x8.5 beadlocks & BFG 35x12.5R15 MT's
am i missing something here?
awesome lookin rig though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.